- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Awesome course! We went today and it was perfect weather. Friendly staff and gorgeous course. Not far from downtown, makes it easy to get in a lyft or uber to enjoy some golf for the day. Highly recommend.Written 26 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My 16 -year-old daughter and I played today for the first time coming in from out of town. It's a great fun golf course that is challenging and yet somewhat straight away and easy. It's deceivingly difficult in approaching the greens. The greens are some of the best I've ever seen on a municipal golf course. The pro shop staff is very friendly and always willing to help with any questions that we during our day's worth of golf. And the starter was equally friendly and supportive, even telling us strategies on the first four holes. Very much recommended.Written 6 May 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There is so much to do at Aqua. A driving range, 2 putt putt courses and fun times. we did a round of putt putt and had a wonderful time with our grandson and his parents.Written 23 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The entire clubhouse was closed (10 months) and remodeled. It recently opened with a new restaurant and bar with fabulous views and incredibly good food. There aren’t a lot of decent eateries here in Green Valley Ranch (near the Denver Airport) do this is a great addition to the area! We sampled the hatch green chili (a little too spicy for me but delicious), the soup of the day (vegetable beef), the bison burger (juicy and flavorful), and fries (freshly cut). A hit!!Written 22 June 2019
- The course had enough challenges for the good golfer and some easy holes for the ok golfer. It was an attractive course and well groomed. The people, starter, food server, starter were outstanding, will go again next trip, we also had a great breakfast and lunch at the couse restaurant. Watch out for the magpies, they will steal any food you have in your cart, even those things not open yet, like energy and candy bars.Written 29 June 2015
- This course is 90 years old (at least that's what the flags on the greens say). So it has a lot of mature trees that your ball may find if you're not a straight shooter. The course was in pretty good condition despite recent extremely hot temperatures. It doesn't have many obstacles like water or sand, so it's reasonably straight forward play. The pricing is good, particularly for seniors. It's worth playing a couple times a year.Written 13 July 2016