River Rafting & Tubing • Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We had such a great time with Sid and Campbell doing the zipline course. They were funny, patient, and definitely made you feel safe. We had a large group but they kept things moving without feeling rushed. We had Aldon (Taldon) for rafting. He was sooo knowledgeable about the area and such a happy person to be around. The scenery was beautiful and the class 3’s were super fun!Written 21 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Xavier Puls is the guide you want. I was a low level intermediate fly fisherman, and after just spending two days with Xavier, I was able to level up drastically. His background in biology, and his passion for fishing is infectious, and deadly. Knowledge he bestowed on me is worth every penny. We worked on various techniques like precision dry fly casting, nymphing (euro n indicator), and streamers. Most importantly, I learned how to fight a fish, maintaining good angles, and tension. He was an EXCELLENT coach, mentor, teacher, and sensei. I can go on and on about Xavier, but it's better in person. HIGHLY RECOMMEND XAVIER PULS.
Very good, hand sliced tomatoes... Potato salad turkey cheese sandwich.Written 10 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was “lights out” fishing with Chris and Ed! I’ve been fishing a long time and this was among the best fishing trips I’ve been on. Certainly a trip that will be anchored in my memory. Chris and Ed were well prepared with equipment, techniques and locations. Their coaching pushed the experience over the top. You know it’s been a good day when your arm is sore from fighting fish. One for the record books!Written 1 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I send kids here as part of our summer camp and the kids love it! The guides are fun and helpful and even play games with the kids if we can't get on the water. They are also very safe and have good quality equipment.Written 28 July 2022
- This is the place to sign up for an adventure or rent equipment. Rates are great and the people who work their are wonderful. Easy location to pick up and drop off and the equipment is excellent.Written 20 June 2021
- We had our family of five (3 kids ages 14, 10, & 9). We have been on MANY guided fishing trips and this was by far our most favorite trip. None of us had ever fly fished before but Will and Drew made us professionals 😉 They were so patient with the kids. If we ever vacation for Colorado again, we will for sure book with these guys!Written 24 July 2022
- Wide variety of rentals for both land and water. A bit pricey but fun! The customer service is outstanding and they helped my family ensure we were all set up. We rented paddle boards and our kids (9 and 7 years old) who have never paddle boarded did great!Written 2 June 2018
- We had such a wonderful fly fishing trip with Ben in the South Platte River near Four Corners, outside of Denver, Colorado. He had really nice equipment including rods and reels and waders. This was a trip for our 15-year-old grandson's birthday and he had a blast. Ben was very knowledgeable about the river and had infinite patience in his teaching method. I highly recommend his service for fly fishing in the area.Written 2 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Denver
- These are the best places for kid-friendly boat tours & water sports in Denver:See more boat tours & water sports for children in Denver on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking boat tours & water sports in Denver:See more boat tours & water sports for couples in Denver on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly boat tours & water sports in Denver:See more budget-friendly boat tours & water sports in Denver on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for boat tours & water sports in Denver:See more boat tours & water sports for adrenaline seekers in Denver on Tripadvisor