Speciality Museums • Art Museums
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Amazing little ceremony! I really enjoyed the light show. If you are looking for a chill place to unwind I recommend this spot.💚Written 1 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Church of the Holy Ghost was our pick for our Christmas Mass. It was a short and delightful walk from our stay at the Quincy on Curtis St. The church is a 1940's style ornate church with beautiful wood and marble. The acoustics was very nice and choir was so wonderful for the Christmas songs. All decked out in Christmas greens and poinsettias reds with festive lights and the Nativity made for a beautiful Christmas Mass.
It was a terrific church to celebrate Christmas Mass....Written 27 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We attended an Opera Concert at noon. It was FABULOUS! The acoutics are amazing. The performers were very well prepared and masterfully trained. The staff were congenial, kind and helpful. A must do!Written 9 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Attended a funeral at this church. Tricky finding the entrance to the parking garage. Two paid parking lots adjacent to the church as well. Broadway is one way by the church as I found out. Had to go around to get into parking garage which I did because they were validating parking at the service I was attending. If you attend Sunday service the paid lots are free until 2pm which is convenient. Online services are also available.
The Sanctuary where the service was held is upstairs when you enter by using the steps on Broadway side going down. There is an elevator available which leads you into the other entrance of the Sanctuary. Restrooms on the ground floor by door I entered church at. Clean.
The organ pipes are amazing. And the light into the room was bright. Shining in through the beautiful stained glass windows. The designs are intricate and well preserved. You can take tours of the church but not right now as they aren’t fully open to the public yet - July 2022. It would be nice to have time to examine the architecture and glass designs. The service was uplifting and more a celebration of life. Beautiful and moving. There was a reception afterwards in the church hall. Large space so I didn’t feel crowded even with the number of people attending. And the church people are so nice.Written 19 July 2022
- If you missed the Easter celebrations, you need to put this church on your list and make sure you do not miss next year’s celebrations. I have been going to this church since the 1980’s and can’t say enough wonderful things about the small setting that makes you feel welcome, the beautiful sanctuary and Father Vincent who makes it sound as though we can all can attain what it takes to become a good Catholic.
-donnaWritten 17 April 2022
- I've traveled to this place also with a few best friends in the summer of 2017. We really liked to how nice the building looked from the inside and outside. Nothing to dislike about this place. This is a must see when traveling to Denver CO USA.Written 3 February 2018