- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
48 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 48
What travellers are saying
- Booked a tour and discovered the tour was canceled due to only one staff working. The one staff member working alone was diligent in making sure everyone had fast service. As always, Great Divide makes great beer and the vibe was pretty chill the afternoon we were there.Written 14 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This restaurant offers a nice selection of dishes for lunch or dinner, all reasonably priced. We each chose a different bowl topped off with chicken or salmon. All were delicious. Curiously for a brewery there were no beers listed on the men, although they were supplied when requested. Prompt and friendly service completed a pleasant dining experience.Written 4 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped here after I tried a can of the Tangerine Cream Ale and this brewery did not disappoint. Fun building and the décor is fitting for an old firehouse. The beer is top notch. Again the Tangerine Cram Ale is still my favorite but there wasn't a beer on my flight that I disliked. Great atmosphere and great staff.Written 28 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a GREAT taphouse! The selection is endless, they even had Delirium on tap which is the first time we have seen this. The bartender was super friendly and attentive. When he found out that my husband and I are both active duty military, he bought a round and was very supportive of all veterans and active duty members. We had a great experience, and will for sure be coming back!Written 5 December 2019
- I stopped in here to meet a friend during a conference and wasn't disappointed. The building is amazing on the outside and the brewery is pretty cool on the inside. A nice mix of modern and old. The beer was excellent. Had the Obscura Dark Mexican Lager. It was delicious. And a nice respite from the IPAs that are so common in breweries around Denver. We also ordered wings, which were well done. Good flavor and heat. Decently crispy. This is a great place to stop for a beer while you're in Denver.Written 23 January 2023
- Had a delicious seltzer here! My husband also liked his beer. We then went next door to their sister brewery, the Cerveceria, and it was a great spot!Written 15 August 2022
- After touring Coors Field, I wanted to grab a bite to eat and have a beer outside somewhere since it was such a nice day. The Wynkoop happened to be the first place I passed by that fit those requirements.
I had a beer at the bar while I waited for a table to open up outside, then one more with my lunch outside.
The food was just ok. Not bad, but not noteworthy either. However I wasn't expecting much to begin with. I'd say the beer was marginally better. Not bad, but not necessarily memorable.
So you may be wondering why the "very good" rating I gave it. Maybe it was just timing, but the food and beer hit the spot. It was nice outside and the service was great. I imagine it's a decent spot to grab a beer before a Rockies game.Written 12 September 2022
- Came here on a Thursday night and it was actually pretty packed. Beer was great and a very good variety. Also seems like one of the only Denver breweries that has TVs for games (only a couple - definitely not a sports bar). Servers were great and quick. This would be my top brewery choice in the downtown area.Written 19 May 2022
- We stopped here between events for us. Had beer and appetizers. The Brussels sprouts were fantastic, pizza good, The beer was really good, but the best part was the people behind the bar. Super visit and time.Written 13 October 2022
- Small brewery and a bit off the main road. However, bartenders were friendly and it wasn’t too crowded. Really enjoyed their Mexican lager with prickly pear cactus and lime. I like to try lots of different beers and hadn’t seen anything like it!Written 20 May 2022
- Love a bar where pizza isn’t just an afterthought. The beers were solid entries in their categories. The beer garden stage in the back is very cool.Written 19 June 2022
- This was pretty good beer. We liked the place across the street more but it was fine here. The bartender was nice. Good place to check out.Written 22 July 2022
- Cheluna Brewery is amazing with their great beers and complimentary spiced peanuts that are served with their draft beer! We were so happy to discover this colorful tap room following our trip to Denver to see the Van Gogh Experience. The ambiance and cold brew kept us there for about 2 hours. We bought beer and peanuts to take home. We ate the peanuts sparingly and when we finally ran out, I just had to email and beg to buy more. Actually, I didn't have to beg because my order was happily taken and shipped to me. (It's a long drive from our home). The owners, Jen and Javi, are so friendly and welcoming. This is our favorite brewery in the Denver area.Written 16 January 2022
- Such an amazing experince nestles right downtown near Coors Stadium. Amazing staff and a great story about the Woods Boss himself!!Written 14 April 2022
- We tried this place on the recommendation of an acquaintance, and this is, without a doubt, one of the best breweries in Denver!
We really appreciated the ample parking available behind the brewery. The brewery itself had a great atmosphere with plenty of indoor and outdoor seating. This brewery is also dog-friendly! There were lots of furry friends outside.
My husband and I split a tasting flight (four pours) called "Fruit Salad." Everything was fantastic, but I really liked the Razz Against the Machine...so much so that I ordered a pint! My husband really liked The Ambassador, and ordered a pint of that. Our uncle enjoyed the Mexican-style lager and had a few of those. The food truck onsite the day we visited was EZ Eats, which offered a variety of Asian/Indian cuisine.
If you can only go to one brewery in Denver, make it this one!Written 3 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Denver