- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We only did a part of the trail. As it is suggested, if going all the way, it is about 10 km. This is one way trail, so you need to add another 10 to get back. but as many trails of Estonia, it is beautiful. we passed awesome campsites. also there is some educational tablets available. and of course, there is a watchtower too. I would recommend you to spend a weekend.Written 20 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you like forest, small lakes and peaceful places with less people - Welcome to Ööbikuorg. Lot of options for hiking. deepest lake in Estonia located in Ööbikuorg, Highest hill in Baltics (314 m) located in 15 min drive. Recommended to visit summer time.Written 11 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I do not understand what is the point of energy trails. Anyways, There are 2 routes going from Rouge. Energy trail and Primeval hiking route. Energy trail is a short trail to stretch your legs if you need to get out of the car. Pretty trail. You can do a round walk around Rouge lake, to avoid returning same way.Written 20 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice bog and nice views. But the path is in bad condition. It is about 4.5 km long but you can only go to lake abd back.Written 23 July 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Rouge
- The best outdoor activities in Rouge according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Rouge on Tripadvisor