- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- If you are intrested in nature you can have about 1h walking trip there. The landscape and nature are very beautiful there. There is a natural ledge where you can clearly see where the sea bed was about 5000-6000 years ago.Written 24 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Laelatu wooded meadow is a unique place in modern Europe. Since the grazing of natural pastures by cattle has ceased following the arrival of intensive agriculture, this kind of habitats have disappeared and modern wooded meadows in Estonia are a result of regular mowing (in order to avoid them growing full of woody plants, which actually decreases biodiversity). There are unique sceneries and lots of rare plants and mushrooms to study for botanists and mycologists to study.Written 23 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you have enough time till ferry to Saare county, make a little stop and enjoy collection of old bicycles and few old cars. Owner is eager to be your guide.Written 13 February 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- From outside a beautiful church. Unfortunately the doors were locked and couldn't get a look indoors. Not sure if this is in use.Written 10 August 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanila
- The best outdoor activities in Hanila according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Hanila on Tripadvisor
Hanila Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 4:03 AM|