Points of Interest & Landmarks • Observation Decks & Towers
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A must visit when traveling to Suur Munamagi. It costs 3€ to use the stairs and 6€ to go up by elevator. Bore are fine. The views from the top are amazing. A must visit.
Spend some time to walk in the surrounding areas.Written 13 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Recently four of us experienced an authentic Estonian smoke sauna to learn about the country culture and practices in a unique and wonderful way. We met the most knowledgeable practitioner, Eda at her beautiful farm. We had a delightful and fascinating experience in the sauna, moist wood heated stones, a salt scrub, mud scrub, stimulating circulation with leafy branches. Throughout the sauna, the associated folk traditions were told by Eda through stories, drumming and repeating mantras. The pond nearby provided a cooling dip (for those who want the real experience). We were also able to sample the local food and meats smoked at the farm. This was an amazing visit on our tour and is highly recommended for those interested in folk lore. The sauna is on the UNESCO list of cultural heritage due to the efforts in Eda's interest in preserving these country traditions. Plan on at least 3 hours. An unforgettable experience.Written 27 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great hiking trail. Recommended to wear hiking shoes and Nordic walking sticks. You can visit my GPS log: http://www.gpsies.com/map.do;jsessionid=1A8CCF939F5ED199F3DD4C4B35F60657?fileId=mncsbsckzoaczedzWritten 17 November 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Nice family and delicious wines, a place worth visiting in Võru County.
It is definitely worth arranging in advanceWritten 15 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Haanja
- The best outdoor activities in Haanja according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Haanja on Tripadvisor