Art Galleries • Educational sites
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
36 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travellers are saying
- Fantastic art gallery. Amazing variety. Beautiful colors. Prices ranging from reasonable to darn expensive. Stumbled onto this place, and glad I did.Written 3 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I really enjoyed browsing this store recently while in town for Antique Fair which is held biannually. Their prices were far superior to Antique Fair's, plus the quality & condition was much better. And yes, I purchased some wonderful treasures! Can't wait to return!Written 6 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Located on one of the side streets that end in City Park, this gallery offers a lovely collection of paintings, sculptures, multimedia creations, wood and stone carvings, all under a clean, modern, air-conditioned roof. The staff person was very helpful and knowledgeable about the art and the artists. The pieces are nicely displayed, with attractive groupings. Much of the work represents original paintings. We also found a few prints and limited editions.Written 16 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- wonder venue. every first Saturday of the month, a new themed art presentation is here to view. The artists are there, along with wine tasting from local winery and live music. Next showing, October 6, come on by and enjoyWritten 2 October 2018
- Evers variety of works is truly amazing. The various media he works in present many possibilities. Worth a visit any time.Written 14 July 2019
- Very friendly staff, very well organized and very reasonably priced with a large and varied selection. One of the best Antique shops we've been to in a very long time. Highly recommended when you are in the areaWritten 20 May 2022
- Nestled in the hills. Offers an extensive olive oil tasting with great service. Sat outdoors to enjoy the sunshine and soak in the oils, vinegars, and spices. Need at least 90 min to enjoy.Written 27 April 2022
- We loved the view of olive fields in a gorgeous day. The olive oil sampling was super fun. Mary did a great job teaching us how to best experience olive oil and the different qualities each had. Totally recommendableWritten 2 October 2021
- As we walked into the gallery, we were warmly greeted by the gorgeous and gracious owner, Deprise. This gallery is stunning - full of artwork with deep meaning and healing properties, clothing, jewelry, crystals, candles and more. The art created by Deprise has deep spiritual meaning and will raise the vibration in any space. We are very happy our friend, who lives in Paso Robles, introduced us to this fabulous gallery.
We left with a cross/start called "The Metal of Emotion, Love & Healing." Can't wait to hang it!
It is a pleasure to do with business with and support a local gallery that creates so much beauty and healing and does so much good in the world.Written 26 July 2022
- Came in for a free cheese tasting using Yelp check in. Came out with 3 cheese one was a mango ginger soft cheese that was unique and delicious. A great stop before going wine tasting.Written 27 April 2022
- Large selection of flavored olive oils and balsamic vinegars for your culinary needs, staff is very friendly and they have a tasting bar when you can sample the different flavors to pick just the right one for you. Prices are very reasonable and there are several different sizes of each flavor available so you can get just the right amount.
Highly recommendedWritten 20 May 2022
- If you like shortbread, this place is for you! Available for purchase are shortbread-type cookies in a variety of flavors (including plain), pre-packaged in a variety of quantities. We bought plain, coffee, and coconut-lime, and loved every one of them. They were Covid-careful with plexiglass at the order/check-out area, pre-packaged cookies, and no in-shop browsing. All products were in a display case, so the browsing experience wasn't missed. Service was quick and friendly. We enjoyed our cookies right away, and also took some home as gifts. Reasonable priced for the quality.Written 14 July 2021
- Best winery. Great wines and team to serve you. Known for their Pinots. Open till 7. Great place for tasting and music.Written 8 October 2019
- Great selection of olive oils and spices. Noel was friendly and full of information. Did a great tasting of multiple olive oils. Very informative.Written 16 June 2020
- When so many stores are closing due to Covid 19 or consumers flocking to online websites, it was a very welcome pleasure to see this General Store largely dedicated to local artisans and small businesses. A wide variety of gifts, food, and much more. The women I encountered could not have been nicer or more helpful - they were superb! Need a holiday, birthday, or special occasion gift? This is the place. Want to treat yourself to some accessories for your outfits? - Shop here! Need to decorate your home or a gift for another - wow this place is filled with ideas. And, love candy - well there is a large part of the wall space dedicated to those with a need to satiate their sweet tooth! A true treasure in a town that is simply charming.Written 13 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Paso Robles
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Paso Robles:See more shopping for couples in Paso Robles on Tripadvisor