- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A friend and I just happened to be in hollywood this day and planned our day to stay and watch the parade. We got to hollywood bvld around noon and people were already sitting on the sidewalk 😳 but i dont think it was necessary. We ended up “renting a chair” for $5 from a “turtoring” place and it wasnt bad although it was across from one of the scientology buildings and we realized the money we “donated” for the chair went to a scientology tutoring thing 🙄. Anyways it seems that a big sponsor of the parade is scientology. There were long pauses in between floats, lots of cars with current soap opera actors. I figured the singers from the red carpet would have came down the parade too but they didnt. We could have gone without seeing the parade.Written 28 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Excited to see everything. The parade ,the bingo,the vendor s the volunteer firefighter supper and Kiwanis breakfast helacopter ridesWritten 11 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Surf, skate and BMX bike competition next to the Huntington Beach Pier. Tons and tons of people attend. The stands and the beach are packed. Parking is tough. The earlier you arrive the better chances of getting parking. Lots of food options nearby with Pacific city close by. Great time!Written 29 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This parade is to celebrate the Chinese New Year and it's held about the same time every year, what makes it uniquely LA is its more like the multicultural parade complete with marching bands, Mexican dancers, used to be Scottish bagpipes, etc. oh don't worry also a few dragons, lions, and other Chinese items. If you like to be around hundreds of firecrackers make sure to stay till the end when there is a lighting at ten end of the paradeWritten 18 June 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- So this outdoor street festival typically takes place on the last weekend of april. Its pretty easy to get to from the la metro simply get off at the pershing square stop and broadway is just the street over.
I tend to like coming here to see what freebies are offerred to the hispanic community you can find typical things like free health care screenings, cutrate drivers insurance, other times i've seem promotions for airlines for flights down south.
Usually i can find interesting freebies for the community at large they had quite a few booths with the latest movies coming out and this time they offerred small posters of upcoming movies like the new star wars movie (hans solo).Written 30 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My first BeautyCon. Had the VIP ticket, so I had a shorter line to get in as well as a lounge and private restroom. Huge! Wear comfy shoes and be ready to take a lot of selfies! Have an Instagram account or you won’t be able to get free products from the booths! Be ready to wait in long lines. If you buy a higher end ticket, you can get in two hours earlier and beat some of lines. Went for two days and still didn’t get a chance to visit every booth. Food was crazy expensive-$15 for chicken strip...
I had a great time, but this event is for the hard core beauty lover. Not a good place for kids or babies in strollers.Written 21 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.