Top Attractions in Laguna Beach
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Heisler is a beautiful park set on the bluff in Laguna Beach. It is a great place to picnic, look at people, walk and relax. It is a close walk to downtown.Written 29 July 2022
- this is a great place to visit and stroll along the beach. a few shops, restaurants and historic houses make it interesting. Traffic free !Written 3 August 2022
- I have been going to the pageant since I was a kid in 60’s. This is the first time that the lighting or makeup wasn’t up to snuff and you could see the models clearly and the image was more 3 dimensional rather than 2, and that detracts from the idea of living art. It was a great show this year, the content was great but the images presented were not as good as previous years. Still worth seeing though.Written 14 August 2022
- A beautiful beach with plenty of room to spread out! The stairs deter little kids so that’s nice. The seagulls were serious about digging all the snacks out of your bag! Be good neighbors and chase them away while others are swimming!Written 19 March 2022
- This is a gorgeous, iconic, small park in Laguna Beach. It’s a great place for dogs to run around. And it’s one of the best places in Orange County to spot whales (during gray whale migration season) and dolphins without going out to sea. And if you’re lucky you might see a seal on Bird Rock as well as bunnies in the grassy areas.
There’s a lot of street parking in front of the park as well as in the neighborhood, but on weekends it does get busy.Written 15 May 2022
- Lovely beach and easily accessible. Great place to stroll or sunbathe with lovely views. Very clean.Written 3 August 2022
- One of the gems of the California coastline, with a wide sandy beach and lots of parking. what's not to love?Written 1 April 2022
- Stunning views…. Clear water….. Beautiful grounds This place is absolutely gorgeous 🌴🤩🤩🤩🤩
The kids had a blast in the waves 🌊Written 12 July 2022
- The walk down to the beach is nice, mostly downhill. Yes, you will face the uphill battle later. Clean and not overly crowded.Written 30 July 2022
- It was rainy and cloudy so we took a break from the beach to visit the mammal center- so educational! We really enjoyed our visit- we had a mother/daughter team that were our guides and they were amazing with all the information they shared. If you go please be sure to give a donation.Written 21 June 2022
- Absolutely breathtaking! Stunning views..... really a nice hike...we will be back! One of my favorite hikes...Written 8 June 2022
- The route map is available at all the trolley signs--just scan the QR code and get it on your smartphone. A plus: it shows in real-time the location of all the trolleys.Written 4 April 2022
- My favourite beach !
sometimes high waves but plenty of small pools with lukewarm water.... great to interact with others and everyone is easy going.
Laguna is a must visit beach in CA (the closest to a tradtional European beach)Written 25 November 2020
- Simply put..AWESOME!! Cookie Watkins and her backup singers were spectacular with voices, costumes and command of performance that was right on. The band was really fabulous. Took me back to the days I witnessed the actual Tina Turner in her glory and her unforgettable stage presence! Do not pass up an opportunity to see this Tribute- you won’t be able to sit still-
Rancho CucamongaWritten 21 February 2020
- It's small, but you can find some very interesting arts inside of this three floors building. Suggest you go if you go to Laguna Beach, only thing is hard to find parking .Written 11 December 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Laguna Beach
- The best day trips from Laguna Beach according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Hollywood Tour
- Whale-Watching and Orange County Beaches Tour from Anaheim
- Orange County Coastal Sightseeing Tour
- Hollywood PRIVATE Tour
- Temecula Wine Tasting PRIVATE Tour