Points of Interest & Landmarks • Monuments & Statues
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
13 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Our recent Southern California road trip took us to several different cities surrounding the Salton Sea. Drove through the community of Indian Wells in route to our destination. Our guidebook mentioned a Walk of Honor located in this city. As this was Memorial Weekend, we stopped and pay our respects to American Fall Heroes and former President Eisenhower. Indian Wells has a Memorial Walk of Honor located on the south side of City Hall at CA Highway 111 and Eldorado Lane. This 5,000 square foot Walk of Honor displays a bronze bust of General Eisenhower and granite blocks inscribed with the names of Indian Wells residents who have served in the US military. The center of the memorial contains a bigger than life size bust of Eisenhower resting on a pentagon shaped base, lined by the flags of each branch of the military. Descriptive plagues outline his accomplishments, as a 5-star General, Allied Commander during World War II, and President of the United States. A remarkable man who accomplished so much for so many. Also situated at the center of the memorial (facing the bust) is “eternal water spring,” representing the spirit of freedom. This beautiful feature is surrounded by 5 plaques honoring 5 Indian Wells residents who went above and beyond the call of duty. Each was award America’s highest military decoration, The Medal of Honor. After reading the description of their bravery and gallantry, these individuals are truly American Heroes. These men and women whose names are inscribed on the wall, as well as the Medal of Honor recipients exemplify their devotion to American Freedom. An outstanding memorial to the American service men and women. As a 24-year veteran of the Armed Force of America, I can only say “Well Done and Thank you for your service.”Written 1 June 2021
- I liked the City Hall of Indian Wells.
They had palm trees, flowers.
They had also an Indian Wells Memorial,Honoring Residents who had servedWritten 16 May 2020
- I enjoyed my visit to Indian Wells. The entire experience was worth it. I got to see the biggest names in Tennis play up close. The Garden is beautiful, plenty of restaurants, Moët & champagne stand was a plus, the volunteers are super helpful with directions and answering your questions. Parking was easy and affordable with only a short walk to the garden.
Wear comfortable shoes, sunscreen and light clothing as it gets really hot in the desert.
Overall a must for tennis enthusiasts, the event is organized and well worth it.Written 28 April 2022
- Worth a visit! This is a super fun place for all ages. My kids are in their 20s and I’m in my 50s and we all dance and have a blast. The bartenders are top notch and the band keeps the crowd going and has a great play list. We have been a few times and always leave wanting more. The only warning is the bouncer. He likes to “call a car” only to charge $90 even for 5 miles. There is some sort of scam here and I suggest calling your own cab and avoiding this fraud all together. The bouncer and the driver prey on tourists and people who have had too much to drink. We fell for it once and then realized the scam. The owner is always on site and is friendly and says hi. She needs to take a close look at her door man who is less than pleasant on the the take.Written 25 May 2022
- No expert but we enjoy we well maintained course. We played a couple while in town and enjoyed course the best as we took a break from the other activities. As a casual golf couple, the restaurant and bar was about as important to use to make the day for the group.Written 5 March 2020
- Played at 6:51 on a Thursday morning as a single and was paired up with another. Pace of play was a tad slow with two foursomes in front but finished in 4:25. Course in good shape but greens a little bumpy from being punched three weeks ago.
Water stations with filtered ice and water every three holes, but one was out of service.
Will paly again when out in the desert.Written 12 August 2021
- John gave me the best massage I've ever had in my life. He's amazing with his hands. I don't usually write reviews but letting you know it was totally worth it.Written 29 November 2020
- Toscana County Club is the crowning achievement of developer Bill Bone, who built many of the golf club communities in the Palm Springs area.Written 31 July 2019
- On our way out, we stopped by to check out the extensive collection of personal care products available in their store. The staff were courteous, helpful, and we wish we could have time to take advantage of their full services.Written 3 May 2018
- Nice to meet there guys good welcome everything perfect best location to visit thank you very much...Written 8 July 2020
- We happend to see this Farmers Market happening on Thursday morning as we were making our way from Palm Desert out to the Salton Sea. Stopped to check it out and loaded up on local dates, bread, Italian cookies and some gifts for foodies back home. Very nice selection of goods. Very clean and organized. Pandemic protocols in place.Written 8 March 2021