Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Bang smack in the middle of town. 8 flights of 8 steps (8 being a lucky number I guess). A gentle walk up and you can view the inside of the small but very ornate temple. Worth a visit if on Krabi town but not worth traveling to, unless you want to enjoy the night market or the much bigger and better weekend night marketWritten 18 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Of our 12 massages in Thailand, this is in the top 2 easily. Was a great massage and the service was amazing. The owner and staff were all so welcoming and kind, offering tea and bananas to relax after the massage. If we had been in Krabi longer we would have certainly been back. Highly recommend going here!Written 26 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Clean, air conditioned, and open 10a-10p.....daily. Had a nice foot massage which also included arms and neck/head at the end. Very clean, easy location.
Pricing competitive with others nearby and less than the bigger places. About 300bht/hour....Written 13 February 2019