- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Of our 12 massages in Thailand, this is in the top 2 easily. Was a great massage and the service was amazing. The owner and staff were all so welcoming and kind, offering tea and bananas to relax after the massage. If we had been in Krabi longer we would have certainly been back. Highly recommend going here!Written 26 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The first time when i been there i went for a normal Thai Massage, after that experience i start to feel different my shoulder wich was injured two years ago (rotator cuff disfunction), it has been a long time since my shoulder felt so good ! and that was a surprise due to it wasn´t my objective at all.
i come back a second time but in this moment to have a therapy massage focused in my shoulder and the results are amazing, the person in there really knows what she was doing the service and enviroment are very cozy so the entire experience was perfect and about my shoulder.. it feels amazing right now.
She told me that i wasnt the only one who had has the experience to getting better an old injure with this massage and she let me to share experiences from other person who writtes situation similat than mine (photo attached)
I would say if you had something that bothers you for a long time you really should give a try at this place, for sure i will come back.Written 28 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Clean, air conditioned, and open 10a-10p.....daily. Had a nice foot massage which also included arms and neck/head at the end. Very clean, easy location.
Pricing competitive with others nearby and less than the bigger places. About 300bht/hour....Written 13 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great Gym.
Well equipped with good machines.
Super clean, gym area & bathroom & facilities.
Awesome music playlists.
Very kind & helpful staffs.
Good location in Krabi town, perfect for Krabi local like me.
Small cafe in front with good ambience & good vibe of people (mostly hoteliers & airline crews :)Written 5 August 2019
- Had an hour traditional thai massage, the price is quite standard across Krabi. Like their cotton massage clothing which is comfy and friendly to skin. The shop is rather small, just one level. So there is no private room, only separated by curtain which lack of privacy. You can hear people talking in the reception and it feels close. The bed is not the spa standard, my head hurts after a while when I lied on my face down. I asked for soft strength but still feel a bit painful. However, I had it after tiger cave stair climbing which was hectic, and I had a great sleep after that. It is just next to my hotel so in terms of location, it is the best because you can straight up to bed after massage.Written 20 November 2019
- We followed the directions given and arrived at "Good Health Massage". "Wiranda Spa" is nowhere in sight.
This was a modest shop. The front is for foot reflexology and the inside is for massages. It is done on a raised platform with mattresses separated by curtains.
We tried the massage and it was really good. 450 baht for 1.5 hours; 500 baht for 2 hours.Written 31 October 2013
- This is the best massage experience I ever had through my 11 years in THAILAND, Krabi town.
You really feel welcome,they will meet you with a smile, and and all staff has certificates.Written 13 February 2020