- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We drove by this beach on our way up the Coast and it was lovely in the Fall weather. Not many people around. Very peaceful. We will come back and spend time.Written 7 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The trail is long, but it is fairly easy. You pass through fields, forests and pass by a number of lakes. You also get some great views of the ocean. You can also take the cut off or the longer route to Alamere Falls, which is well worth seeing. On our walk, we spotted numerous otters (in the lake), a bobcat on the trail, a coyote in the forest, some elk near the Wildcat Campground, and of course, several deer and birds. There are restrooms at the start of the trailhead and there were restrooms at the Wildcat Campground area.Written 7 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a great surfing lesson with Nick. A really great day and he was knowledgeable, keeping us safe and helping us surf for the first time. Equipment rental was smooth also.Written 31 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bolinas
- These places are best for outdoor activities in Bolinas:See more outdoor activities in Bolinas on Tripadvisor