- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We had a nice drive down Mulholland Drive in the cool CA weather. The views were magnificent and the houses lining it were beautiful. My only complaint would be the limited parking to get to some of the best photo opportunities but being a residential area not all that surprising. Overall, a must if you are visiting the LA area.Written 14 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First time! Recently went for a wedding and wow! It was so beautiful. The views were breathtaking and the park was so clean!Written 22 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a find. This private museum was such a lovely way to spend a morning in LA. The guide rattled off facts so quickly,on the incredible private art collectionWritten 8 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Don’t miss the change to take a picture with the Beverly Hills sign, which is a famous attraction for this purpose, it is a nice place for a quick stop.Written 3 October 2020
- It is impressive the size of this bookstore, I had been looking for a book on my family for many years that I finally managed to find here, well doneWritten 28 September 2020
- If you're in the Beverly Hills area it's worth stopping by to see. The house definitely sticks out from the rest of the houses around it, but that makes it even cooler in my opinion.Written 6 November 2021
- we've gone several times as its only minutes inside Beverly Hills north of Sunset...surprise with lake, good parking...Written 23 February 2020
- Saw the Marilyn Monroe exhibit there. Everything was displayed beautifully and there was a film about Marilyn's life playing. The view from the top of the building is beautiful. However, there is no gift shop and the workers at the front desk were condescending and a bit rude.Written 16 September 2018
- The kids wont know what he was about but for us senior citizens it was great to see for once. He was a famous guyWritten 31 July 2022
- we had the chance to attend a mass in this magnificent church, the choir is a real delight, we loved it and we recommend itWritten 28 September 2020
- Families, singles, couples all gather here...small but big enough to just hang out...people with dogs love it too...Written 1 March 2020
- From the moment Ivan steps on stage stage to the moment he steps off, the entire audience was given a gift of an artist magically interacting with masterpieces of art. Yet, hidden in plain sight was the maestro and master, Ivan Amodei, giving us glimpses of the contagious charisma and infusing of the divine that is in him and simply being shared with the world. Secrets and Illusions could also be described as Magic and Miracles-- you'll get to see this and more. I loved every moment!Written 11 March 2020