- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
21 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- What a find. This private museum was such a lovely way to spend a morning in LA. The guide rattled off facts so quickly,on the incredible private art collectionWritten 8 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is impressive the size of this bookstore, I had been looking for a book on my family for many years that I finally managed to find here, well doneWritten 28 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Saw the Marilyn Monroe exhibit there. Everything was displayed beautifully and there was a film about Marilyn's life playing. The view from the top of the building is beautiful. However, there is no gift shop and the workers at the front desk were condescending and a bit rude.Written 16 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- we had the chance to attend a mass in this magnificent church, the choir is a real delight, we loved it and we recommend itWritten 28 September 2020
- I have been here a few times.
The location is great and it's near where I work.
They have wonderful exhibits.
Their Marilyn Monroe exhibit last year was out of this world.
The staff is very friendly and they know art.
The Mouche Gallery is well worth a visit.
George Vreeland HillWritten 25 August 2018
- The entire sanctuary is designed to draw one into worship, to seek God and find Him. Whether with others or finding individual space to dwell upon God and to dwell in God, this is a good place to come.Written 12 November 2018
- We are in LA for the first time with TWEENs (12 & 10 y/o). Paul did an excellent private tour for us. He totally catered and knew what was ‘in’ for the kids. Our son was particularly fascinated passing the Faze house & our daughter was excited to pass by Taylor Swift’s home in LA. It could not have been a better experience! Thanks Paul!Written 15 October 2019
- The Wallis theater is a small intimate theater in BH. All seats are good. I do recommend buying your seats directly from box office and not using the third party companies. You will get better seats and pricing.Written 2 January 2022
- Beverly Hills is home to some of the world’s most luxuriously shops and boutiques associated with fashion and style. It is also home to one of the world’s best Chocolate factories, which still makes their delicious chocolates by hand. The Edelweiss Chocolate Factory on North Cannon Drive has been in business since 1942. Their chocolates have been enjoyed by chocolate lovers around the world. After spending the day visiting Beverly Hills, paid a visit to this Chocolate Factory prior to heading homeward. As you open the door to the shop, the smell of freshly made chocolate greets you. The aroma is fantastic. It should be noted that the famous TV show “I Love Lucy” in which Lucy Recardo and her sidekick were employed as factory workers was filmed at this location. This small shop, with a pleasant staff is rated outstanding. The staff was more than willing to answer questions and assist me with making a small purchase of chocolates. An assortment of different chocolates (80+) is available for purchase. Chocolate bars, petite assortments, panned chocolates, and chocolate assortments are just a few of the many different selections available. Large boxes of chocolates ranging from 1 pound to 5 pounds are available. Prices are reasonable for the quality of candy received. Purchased a 4-ounce Gift Box of Assorted Chocolates, consisting of 7 different types of chocolate candies. Assortment consisted of dark and light candies. Box contained one piece of nut cluster, caramel, peanut butter crunch, marshmallow, turtle, truffle, and cream filled candies. Great granddaughter loved every one of them. I did manage to “steal” one from her gift. It was exceptional. Only complaint, wish I had purchased more. If you are a chocolate connoisseur or just an occasional chocolate taster, you must visit the Edelweiss Chocolates Factory in Bevely Hills to satisfy your cravings. This shop is open Monday – Friday 1000 – 1800 and Saturday 1000 – 1730. Tours of the production area are available.Written 20 August 2021
- Beautiful Art Deco Theater with great acoustics. The seats are a little dated and could be updated. I found them uncomfortable after about an hour of sitting.
The challenge for the Theater is parking. So check out parking options before you go and get there early.Written 15 October 2019
- Always highly rated and now recently renovated, the Peninsula Spa is tiny, compact, cozy and exquisite all at the same time. Locker room features new salt/sauna, very nice. Wrap on a soft robe, and either head to the waiting area where their famous blend of cinnamon tea awaits along with the cutest mini muffins or head to the pool to relax.
The star of the show however are the massage therapists and I was lucky enough to get Evelyn. If you love deep tissue, here you get a full 60 minutes and it is worth every dollar spent. Evelyn is one of the top therapists and I am sure there are others here as well. Enjoy!Written 10 December 2019
- the Sales Staff could not have been nicer, they helped us with buying for a younger crowd, they asked if we wanted water, they showed us the new items. They were so patience with us. Always asking if we understood. WOWWritten 31 July 2019
- Just received a 90 mn massage in Tokomo’s magic oasis in the heart of Beverly Hills...
I have no words to describe the experience!
The BEST ever! Everything is thought out, you feel transported to Japan, the tea ceremony before the treatment puts you in the mood... I’m already looking at the calendar to figure out my next visit:)
It is not cheap, but really worth every penny.Written 13 May 2019
- Very cute shop ! very welcoming staff ! lots of souvenirs to bring back home also for pets ! highly recommendedWritten 24 August 2017
- We had breakfast here and the food was excellent.
What probably hightened the experience is the friendly, approachable and service minded staff that work there.
Food was excellent and staff was great. What more can you ask for?Written 16 January 2022