- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- What a find. This private museum was such a lovely way to spend a morning in LA. The guide rattled off facts so quickly,on the incredible private art collectionWritten 8 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Saw the Marilyn Monroe exhibit there. Everything was displayed beautifully and there was a film about Marilyn's life playing. The view from the top of the building is beautiful. However, there is no gift shop and the workers at the front desk were condescending and a bit rude.Written 16 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been here a few times.
The location is great and it's near where I work.
They have wonderful exhibits.
Their Marilyn Monroe exhibit last year was out of this world.
The staff is very friendly and they know art.
The Mouche Gallery is well worth a visit.
George Vreeland HillWritten 25 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A twice a year art event that covers several blocks along Beverly Gardens Park.
Every kind of art is here, so you are sure to find many things that suit your taste.
Enjoy and take photos.
This is a must-see experience.
George Vreeland HillWritten 21 May 2020