- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
55 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 55
What travellers are saying
- Always highly rated and now recently renovated, the Peninsula Spa is tiny, compact, cozy and exquisite all at the same time. Locker room features new salt/sauna, very nice. Wrap on a soft robe, and either head to the waiting area where their famous blend of cinnamon tea awaits along with the cutest mini muffins or head to the pool to relax.
The star of the show however are the massage therapists and I was lucky enough to get Evelyn. If you love deep tissue, here you get a full 60 minutes and it is worth every dollar spent. Evelyn is one of the top therapists and I am sure there are others here as well. Enjoy!Written 10 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just received a 90 mn massage in Tokomo’s magic oasis in the heart of Beverly Hills...
I have no words to describe the experience!
The BEST ever! Everything is thought out, you feel transported to Japan, the tea ceremony before the treatment puts you in the mood... I’m already looking at the calendar to figure out my next visit:)
It is not cheap, but really worth every penny.Written 13 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been to spas around the world but not even one comes close to Carasoin. The minute I called, I knew this place was going to be amazing. Tom was such a sweetheart on the phone. Not only was he interested in what facial would be best for me, he offered the best advice about where to shop, dine and play in LA. He's seriously just wonderful.
The moment my grandmother and I walked into Carasoin we were greeted by Tom, who then brought us some of the best tea you will have ever tried! Seriously, don't deny the tea! The aestheticians were both fabulous. My grandmother got the oxygen facial and I opted for the stem cell microdermabrasion. Seriously, my skin was perfectly clear for months after the treatment and I typically have VERY severe acne! It's been eight months and I can still see results. Everything about my skin changed after that facial! I can't thank them enough.
I cannot wait to return in June. I will be stopping at Carasoin every single time I'm in LA. This really is a CAN'T MISS!Written 31 May 2013This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was attended to by Jordan for the signature facial with La Prairie. This 60 minute treatment with steam extraction will relax and smooth your skin and prime it for the evening out. $252 including gratuity however given the level of relaxation and expert attention, this was worthy of my time and money.
The treatment area is small, as is the prep area with one WC, shower (no jets), sauna and steam. Relaxation area is very small with only upright sitting chairs. In my opinion, the Bell Air is slightly better in terms of facility.Written 15 April 2017
- My friends have been asking me lately what my skin secret is? I have to say that it is The Spa on Rodeo! This spa is truly everything that you should expect from an establishment on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. From the soothing mood and ambience to the friendly staff, a visit to the Spa on Rodeo is a visit to paradise. If you are looking for the ultimate soothing experience for your mind and body, this is it! My Skin Revision Treatment (aka Facial) was performed by a well trained esthetician who selected the best products and treatment plan to fit my skin’s condition. A friend of mine came to town so I took her to the spa and she said that she felt completely beautified and relaxed. Whenever I visit Beverly Hills for an extended stay, I always make sure to leave enough time for a Beverly Hills spa day at The Spa on Rodeo.Written 21 January 2016
- In a big room with lots of chairs, about 20 different people get messaged (with the guests clothing on) by Asian experts in find places that hurt on my body. They are great at making it feel better and relaxing the customers. Their foot massage is brilliant, too.Written 24 June 2018
- Glad my tour bus made a stopover at this stunning mini small park in the middle of this ultra expensive houses in Beverly Hills. I made sure to took photos and experience the stunning view to the lens of my camera. I also came across two lovely looking and healthy dogs that were on the leash. Very nice indeed!Written 15 August 2012
- next door to the famous Montage, on the corner of Rodeo Drive and wilshire blvd, is a place where celebrities get their beauty treatments, it is at the tip of the golden triangle and it is a hot spot for celebrities, so while traveling treat yourself to a face or body treatment like the stars at a reasonable price. Also, when dining in the area ask to be seated on the patio so you can people watch and spot celebrities while you dine, then after great food and shopping check out those celebrity beauty treatments for yourself.Written 28 December 2019
- I loved this little spa. The facilities aren’t very big but they are perfectly maintained and really nice. All in a small vicinity they have experiential showers, a beautiful steam room and a great relaxation room with really great snacks. The person maintaining the space isn’t overly in the way or digging for tips and the people in the front don’t make you feel guilty if you just want to use the facilities and don’t want to get a massage. Highly recommend this spaWritten 25 February 2019
- Great equipment, which provides the result that you are looking for: effective work out in short time with less force! Also, I love to finish my training in their spa zone. Very nice place with relaxing and quiet atmosphere!Written 14 August 2017
- I spent the most amazing 2 hours with Sanam: she is not only extremely skilled (she has been trained and worked for the most prestigious 5 star, 5 diamond hotel for years) but truly caring and passionate about what she does. The warmth that she spreads through her beautiful character is felt in every little touch. She is very knowledgeable and gives great advise on holistic alternatives to common practice.
I can only recommend Miss Nepal Skin Care and have absolutely no negative point to make - Thank you, Sanam for this beautiful experience, I will definitely be back soon!!Written 16 May 2017
- I have been going to Gina’s for a few months now and let me tell you, she does amazing work! I’ve been getting eyelash extensions for about 4 years now and I’ve had about 7 different technicians. Gina is hands down the best and I feel so lucky to have found her! Her retention is beyond amazing and her ability to create the perfect set for my eyes is something I am so thankful for. I always go for wispy volume and she kills it every time. I started using her after corona had already had us on lockdown so I have always appreciated how sanitary she keeps her space. I always get complimented with my lashes and I am very happy that I decided to give her a try. I just hope she keeps doing lashes forever! Thanks Gina!Written 13 April 2021
- Fabian and Yessenia were amazing! Yessenia took her time with my pedicure and gave me the ultimate foot massage. My feet look brand new and are as soft as a baby's bottom. Fabian was very focused and precise on my nails. He did a fabulous job and chose a beautiful color for me! This is definitely the place to be to have a grand nail experience in Beverly Hills!Written 25 August 2016
- I love equinox because it is convent to all the restraunts and shops on Rodeo Drive and it is a few steps to Beverly Hills Anti-Aging where celebrities go to beautify and get their face and body treatments, so if your new to the area sign up for a fitness class then try a few places around Equinox, too, be sure to check out all the celebrity hotspots around there and get some treatments and pamper yourself, too.Written 28 December 2019
- Place was average but a huge ripoff , it's like a car dealer watch out for the Add on and ask prices
They try to hustle you hereWritten 27 December 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Beverly Hills
- These are the best places for couples seeking spas & wellness in Beverly Hills:See more spas & wellness for couples in Beverly Hills on Tripadvisor