- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
19 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great variety of shops, especially for girls ;)
My only complain is the noise, very tiring if staying for some hours like we did.Written 5 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent market and easy for me to visit using a mobility scooter however having said that I would absolutely not like to visit mid seasonWritten 10 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to meet friends for a drink before dinner or enjoy a drink and tapas, plenty of tapas to choose from as each stall/bar serves different types of foodWritten 26 January 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Located at the back of the mosque, is this lovely small market, that basically mirrors the bigger Tuesday market, with the same stalls, however, no fruit and veg stalls. It is nice just to walk up and down browsing the wares.Written 11 May 2022
- Fuengirola has two municipal markets where you can buy fresh fish, meat, fruits, vegetables, spices, etc.
This Mercacentro is very centrally located next to Fuengirola railway station.
On our visit, many of the shops were closed. Permanently???Written 1 December 2022
- Many picture styles and artists at the same location for a very fair price. In Studio 33 you get an excellent service and we can warmly recommend a visit in the heart of Fuengirola.Written 2 November 2022
- Definitely worth a visit to this fabulous shop. Everything is beautifully laid out. The staff are friendly and have a wealth of knowledge. Everything I tried I could imagine it with perfect food combinations. Thank you!Written 16 July 2019
- Zoco Zoco was by far my friend and I’s favorite shop In Fuengirola, Spain. Beautiful colorful Moroccan bed spreads, rugs, clothing and jewelry. All reasonably priced with wonderful welcoming cheerful staff. We must have spent 2 hours at the store digging through all the wonderful textiles and jewelry with the staff helping us choose and making it a delightful experience. I highly recommend this store.Written 9 March 2020
- En este lugar puedes encontrar un monton de curiosidades, tambien me encanta que tienen muchas cosas vintage, vinilos, y muchas cositas artesanales para decoracion que quedan genial y son chulisimas, te tratan muy bien y son atentos.
In this place you can find a lot of curiosities, I loved all the vintage stuff I found such as vinyls and very cool handmade decoration stuff that looks really great, they were very pleasant and attentive. I would like to come back soon.Written 25 July 2017
- Spent a fair bit of money here and every penny was worth it!
The family here are so friendly and so helpful even given advice around the town.
They made some dogs from a photo and they are incredible !!! I am so happy with them and they was reasonably priced and made so quickly ...
Also they have these little stone families you customise and they are so good!
If I was in Spain for longer I could of spent a lot more.
Thank you so much for everything !Written 9 October 2019
- They were beyond helpful. He fixed our i phone that originally had a smashed screen but was further damaged by Mr Mint in the Miramar shopping center when they removed screen. He sent text updates as he was fixing it and phone restored to perfect working order and reasonably priced. Would have no hesitation in recommendingWritten 19 August 2022
- Seems like this store has been categorized as an attraction, and since it is the only craft beer store in Fuengirola perhaps it is, but I still wouldnt take someone here on a romantic date, as the questions from Trip Advisor might imply.
Great selection of Spanish, European and American Craft beers and a good selection of local wines. Friendly services and fair prices. What more would you want?Written 1 May 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Fuengirola
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Fuengirola:See more shopping for couples in Fuengirola on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Fuengirola:See more budget-friendly shopping in Fuengirola on Tripadvisor