Top Attractions in Fuengirola
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Visit the biopark every year, ideal location ,in the centre of fuengirola, this is not a zoo as we know it but a great experience. Animals all look well kept.Written 1 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Friendly service, ideal holiday destination, only 35 minutes from the airport by train which runs into the airport, plenty shops bars restaurants ect.Written 1 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is an inviting square, just off the Plaza Constitucion. The square holds a cluster of restaurants. We have visited two of them and were satisfiesd both times.Written 29 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely square in the town of Fuengirola. Bustling with local life (and pigeons ;). We passed on our way to the beach.Written 14 January 2023
- Great variety of shops, especially for girls ;)
My only complain is the noise, very tiring if staying for some hours like we did.Written 5 October 2022
- Lovely little theatre with a bar and food if you require don't drink so can't talk about bar but food was lovely be aware curry was HOT🔥
Easy to find just down steps from main road just pass bus station but on other side of road
Worth booking as gets busy
We are going back in March love Fuengirola lovely holiday destination lots to do for all age groups we are 72/92 respectively
Enjoy your holidaysWritten 15 January 2023
- Excellent market and easy for me to visit using a mobility scooter however having said that I would absolutely not like to visit mid seasonWritten 10 December 2022
- n the paseo d
I take my grand children to it regularly, situated at the entrance to the harbour on the pasio maritmo del Ray, you buy tickets that are exchanged for the rides good value for the moneyWritten 1 February 2023
- The Paseo Maritimo Promenade is roughly about an eight kilometre walk along the beachfront ,it's an amazing paseo that is lined with great pubs,cafés,bars,restaurants and the world famous chiringuito's ,sights are awesome here ,the beautiful blue flag beaches , the Mediterranean Sea ,it's just a special paseo to walk down ,my twin brother Stephen and I were in Fuengirola in September ,weather was amazing ,temperatures in the 90's ,we walked down Paseo Maritimo Promenade every day ,loved it ,if you're planning a holiday to Fuengirola it's a paseo most definitely well worth checking out .Written 31 December 2022
- Steep walk to get to castle remains. There are plaques inside to explain each area/derelict building. Views from the ramparts are stunning, can see all along the coast.Written 10 January 2023
- Perfect location! We spent almost 2 hours with the children! Being able to hold snakes was wow!
Tobulai praleistos beveik 2 valandos! Vaikai ir mes labai laimingi, pilni įspūdžių! Ne kasdien pasitaiko galimybė laikyti tokius gyvūnus!Written 30 September 2022
- One of my favourite beaches along this stretch of Fuengirola is Playa De Fuengirola .
A beautiful little beach area ,clean sands and not to erratic waves ,good beach amenities and along the paseo great chiringuito's ,we dropped into La Caracola for beers and a paella ,great views of the beach and Mediterranean Sea's beyond,if your planning a holiday go Fuengirola it's a beach to most definitely check out.Written 1 January 2023
- This 90-meter-long pedestrian bridge practically connects the Fuengirola seaside promenade with the Sohail Castle on the other side.
The modern striking-looking cable-stayed reinforced concrete bridge was completed in 2006.Written 1 December 2022
- I visited this with my 7 year old daughter and we had a great time, 11 Euro each for 1 hour was really good value and an hour was definitely long enough. This was really good fun and much easier than a similar inflatable in Estepona. I would definitely recommend coming here. Free parking was available near the pedestrian bridge about 10 minutes walk away.Written 5 September 2019
- One of my favourite plaza's is Plaza De La Constitucion ,great pubs,bars and restaurants ,love visiting here on any holiday I take to Fuengirola ,sitting in the plaza you have the beautiful church that's just a joy to view,a church typical of the type found in this region of Spain ,very photogenic ,adds to the joy of visiting Plaza De La Constiticion.
Well worth checking out if you're in the area.Written 1 January 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Fuengirola
Fuengirola Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 3:17 a.m.|