- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful clean blue flag beach. Great for swimming and canoeing. Lots of parking around it and not overly packed on a sweltering bank holiday weekend.Written 8 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- From the online booking, to boarding the boat everything went very well. Staff are friendly and didn't mind that we had our furbaby with us. The cruise was lovely and we saw some amazing sights, the highlight was the dolphins 🐬Written 31 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We spotted this trip online before our cruise ship called to killybegs and arranged to join their trip on the day we visited.At the port,they were advertising so a few more probably joined from our cruise ship.The pickup point was easy to find and the trip itself was great value and covered everything they advertised.Both our lady driver and tour guide Sean were courteous and very knowledgeable on the areas we visited.Timing was perfect for our cruise visit and they had us back in ample time for our departure.An added bonus was Sean is learning photography and will take both your photos and views along the tour.He will send on to you by email for you to have as memories of this great wee tour.
Can not praise the local tourist board and the tour staff highly enough and they even arranged some glorious weather for our visit 🤣.Written 4 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.