- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
21 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Enjoyable shopping area to shop, window-shop and have a coffee or a meal with family or friends, any time, any day. Plus the chance to watch a film at any of the several movies offered at the big cinema area within the mall itself. There is an open patio great to walk around or sit to sunbathe in summer time. The premises are a mixture of modern architecture and an old brick structure of the last century, belonging to train sheds. Quite an interesting place to visit.Written 6 September 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The Bv Nicasio Orono is Rosarios version of the Rambla. You can walk for 15 - 20 blocks down the middle of the boulevard, passing by many people walking their dogs, joggers etc., or just locals on their way to work. All the antique park benches along the way really add to the beauty of the street. We started from the river with the big multi colored silo, and walked to the Parque de Independencia at the end of the boulevard, with a coffee stop along the way at the famous Rock & Feller's Cafe.Written 2 April 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- food was excellent
good value for money
if your going make sure you book
busy at weekendsWritten 6 July 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Rosario
- These are the best places for kid-friendly gift & speciality shops in Rosario:See more gift & speciality shops for children in Rosario on Tripadvisor