- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
32 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travellers are saying
- My husband and I went on the 2 hour Segway tour and it was easily one of our best days during our visit. The tour guide was fantastic with the instructions, area knowledge and punny commentary. Highly recommend!!Written 29 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a great day out! Saw dozens of dolphins, jumping and frolicking around, rolling over on their backs. Adults and babies. Very playful and entertaining. We even saw a dolphin tossing a garr fish around like a toy! That was amazing! Captain Matt is very knowledgeable and friendly. Knows everything about the area. Definitely recommend him and will return.Written 7 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a great time with Capt. Joe. He accommodated a last minute trip and we caught a great mix of species. Good memories with my son.Written 12 November 2022
- I will start by saying there was not much to see in the way of wildlife...ghee I guess that is why they are called "wild"... unpredictable, but Chris was amazing, he could not conjure up dolphins or other wildlife on demand, but he made the trip so entertaining. As others have written, he was funny, full of stories and history. I like the fact they accommodated me in a single kayak since I was a solo participant. Now if they would just offer an ice-cold beer after the trip.....just saying.Written 17 August 2022
- We were so lucky to have gotten the boat to ourselves! Originally we were rescheduled which actually worked out in our favor. The location to leave was closer. Because we had the boat to ourselves we were able to stay up in the air for such a long time! It’s easy to tell the staff on board was experienced and always put safety first. The equipment was in great shape (life jackets, harnesses, etc). Really loved everything about it. Would definitely do this again!Written 19 October 2022
- We had the best time with Ms. Eva from Pure Aloha Adventures this weekend! She was very patient and a great instructor for our family of 4 (including our 6 and 9 year old). We had never paddle boarded before and our daughter had wanted to try it for awhile. Ms. Eva made everything easy and fun. You'll love it!Written 6 September 2022
- Capt Walter took our family of five with three teenagers out on a four hour fishing excursion. We tried lots of locations for sheepshead with no luck but still caught a large mess of over 40 white trout. Capt Walter is extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of fishing and is an excellent guide. We all recommend him.Written 31 December 2021
- We recently had a chance to go diving with Down Under Scuba and came away genuinely impressed with their commitment to safety and professionalism. The captain was on point with his safety briefings and approach to diving. The DMs were competent without being arrogant. We also appreciated some of the little extras, like the DMs laying out route lines in the maze of bridge spans.Written 23 August 2022
- Island Life was recommended by the owner of our vacation rental. I was very pleased I decided to go with them. My call was answered right away. They offered great prices. I got my paddle board within a couple of hours...free delivery and pick up. Easy transaction. They had good knowledge of the area and places to put the board in the water. Great customer service! Will use this company again!Written 20 April 2021
- We had a great time and caught lots of fish. Captain Joe and BJ were great! Would highly recommend booking.Written 25 July 2022
- This was an amazing experience! Flight could not have been smoother. Pilot very professional and willing to go a little away from beach to fly over friends on the golf course.Written 12 March 2022
- This was our second time on a helicopter tour. It was great. I have arthritis in my knees they made sure I had a stool so I could get in the helicopter with ease. Planning a trip with my grand daughter next year and I will be booking another tour.Written 9 September 2022
- I have been in the outdoor adventure business in Kansas for the past nine years. As such, I have had the opportunity to charter fish from Alaska to Mexico to the Gulf to the Carolinas. Captain Jake and Mate Logan are the best charter fisherman I have ever fished with, no question.
Captain Jake was able to adapt and overcome some weather/wave issues, and first mate Logan was constantly in motion attending to all matters on the vessel. I was so impressed with their efforts, I immediately booked a second trip for two days later, and the second trip was even more successful than the first.
Take it from me, an outfitter who interacts with clients and other guides in the outdoor business, Captain Jake and Mate Logan are top notch. Book with Lost Bay with full confidence.Written 5 June 2022
- Captain Perry took care of my wife and I on an amazing in-shore fishing experience. He knew where the fish were biting. Had a blast!!! We caught Red fish and that was our dinner.
Highly recommend Off the Hook Charters for you next fishing experience!Written 24 September 2022
- Captain Matt and Noah were fantastic. My son and I caught flounder, speckled trout and redfish. They cleaned the catch for us. We did the 4 hour in shore fishing excursion. A great afternoon out.Written 29 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Gulf Shores
- These are the most romantic places for tours in Gulf Shores:See more romantic tours in Gulf Shores on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for tours in Gulf Shores:See more hidden gem tours in Gulf Shores on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous tours in Gulf Shores:See more adventurous tours in Gulf Shores on Tripadvisor
Gulf Shores Tours Information
|Tour Prices From||€23.09|