- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The Rong Market is a great place to get lost and take photos if you're in Ninh Binh and you have a couple of hours to spare. There are several areas (meat, fish, veggies, shoes, clothes...) and people just sell and buy. And there aren't many tourists, so, it's a good place to get a taste of the local culture.Written 22 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful shop with lovely souvenirs and handmade clothes! Great quality and very nice people! Definitely recommended!Written 17 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- we are a hotel in Tam Coc and often use the service of Ninh Binh Local tours for our guest, and everything did not disappoint us.
Thank you for your great contribution to our successWritten 2 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A must see!!! Historical, entertaining & unique!! Perfect for groups, singles, families and all of the above. It’s not too long so you won’t grow impatient. It’s an experience and it’s not too pricey so I would highly recommend seeing it!Written 23 February 2020