Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
33 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travellers are saying
- The walk up to the viewpoints isn’t too bad, take your time and perhaps avoid the midday. The best time to be up there is 9/10am due to the positioning of the sun and make sure to be up there at high tide to get the beautiful turquoise beach view, as the beach does drain almost completely during low tide.
Walk through the first viewpoint and get to viewpoint 2 for the best view. You can walk directly to viewpoint 2 if you don’t like stairs up more of a nature track which starts at the beach.
Sunset is also insane, keep watching even if you don’t think there’s going to be much of a sunset as it might just surprise you.Written 14 September 2022
- I travelled here as a family and absolutely loved it. I was with a tour company and they were brilliant. The island itself is magnificent and I would highly recommend. Had food and drinks by the beach, walked around, explored. Met some amazing people and had a general great time. Would def love to go again!Written 27 August 2022
- Lovely beach but no sun loungers or umbrellas for those who need the shade. Lots of cafes and bars availableWritten 22 November 2022
- We went off for a day trip by longtail boat.
We did some snorkeling and we saw Maya Bay.
Our Guide asked us if we want to see Monkey Beach.
Our kids never saw monkeys in the wild, so a new experience.
Although we were on a quite distance of the monkeys. Around 20 meters.
2 monkeys ran to a guy in front of us. He stepped away and 1 monkey saw my daughter and positioned next to her. The other moment the other monkey just came over and bit her in her leg. Just all in 1 second.
So you have to be aware!!
Although it was a small bite, we did all Rabies vaccins.
We learned our lesson, be very careful with wild animals!
Better safe than sorry..Written 7 September 2022
- In my opinion, this is one of the most beautiful beaches on the islands around Phuket. A unique beach with white sand. We had lunch here, and after that we had an hour to swim and relax by the beach. If you are lucky, you may also get this experience and stop on a tour of one of the islands.Written 6 October 2021
- Our tour stopped at this cave. It was best to see it from the outside briefly, but you’re not allowed to go in. We snorkeled nearby and the snorkeling was incredible. From the outside you can see they have tall bamboo, so the cave must be very tall.Written 23 June 2022
- It took us maybe two hours hike from phi phi pier to get to this beach but it was worth it. It is further so not many tourists go there. It is possible to reach it by boat as well. If you will hike prepare for about an hour walk. The beach itself is beautiful, when we got there there was no people. Water is so clear that a bit further in the sea you can see corals and littles fishes. Beautiful place. Would recommend to hike there from the morning and leave before it gets dark.Written 10 August 2019
- Yeah I thought this beach was ok but not the nicest on phi phi for sure. I thought ton Sai beach was nicer and the water cleaner!Written 28 April 2022
- First day of diving with profun divers was here at bida nok, then mushroom rock.
this was nice, had alot of coral, and saw some reef sharks zipping by right at the end of the dive of course. The second day was much better at garan hen. go to that reef if you can. that one was some of the best diving i have ever seen.Written 27 February 2020
- It's a pleasure coming here to leave a review for these guys and what a pleasure is sharing this experience among so many lovely people and incredible professionals. We had a fun diving with Amy few days ago which was absolutely incredible. Apart from being an outstanding instructor, she is such a lovely person! From our amazing first experience with Princess Divers, we have decided to start our advanced course with Paulo and Kim. Paulo has so much knowledge that listening to his instructions was ''WOOOW'', how can he know so much? It was definitely the best instructor we could have! Talking about Kim is also easy, she is an amazing instructor and a great person. She passed so much calm to me and my husband that we even decided to go for night diving! Well, I could stay here talking forever about these amazing people, you guys rock!
I will recommend you to every single person I meet, for sure!Written 29 November 2022
- If ever in phi phi and you want to dive….The adventure Club is the place. I had a my first dive with them and they left no stone unturned to make it a memorable one. Danny happened to be our instructor and he is one of the best we could ask for. He leveled with me at every point with my ear pressure problems and made sure i was comfortable. Couldnt interact with Michelle was but can tell that she is a fun person to be with. Cheers guys.Written 2 December 2022
- I did two dives with them to refresh my knowledge. Everything was fine, Thiago is a very good and calm instructor. Going for the advance license now with this diving center.Written 21 November 2022
- I had a beautiful and memorable experience. It was my 1st time diving and I have to say that the Instructor Vishal made me feel very comfortable even thought I was a little scared in the beginning. He was very professional by explaining all the rules and procedures. Definitely I will do it again.
100% recommend. The value that you pay is worthed by the experience.Written 12 November 2022
- Literally the highlight of our short trip to Ko Phi Phi , Mote was easy to communicate with , sorted everything through messaging which made it a breeze to book! The tour was amazing ! Best beaches, snorkelling spots and a wealth of knowledge , we saw plenty of fishes , black tip sharks and more ! We did a private tour with Mote and was treated to a nice lunch on a private beach. Want to make the most of your day tour on Ko phi phi ? Mote is your guy !!!! We will definitely be back thank you mote for the great photography skills capturing priceless moments !Written 24 November 2022
- Kaue and Barbara were so nice. I really enjoyed diving with them. Was at phi phi and really had a giid time. I can truely recommend.Written 29 September 2022