Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
34 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 34
What travellers are saying
- The walk up to the viewpoints isn’t too bad, take your time and perhaps avoid the midday. The best time to be up there is 9/10am due to the positioning of the sun and make sure to be up there at high tide to get the beautiful turquoise beach view, as the beach does drain almost completely during low tide.
Walk through the first viewpoint and get to viewpoint 2 for the best view. You can walk directly to viewpoint 2 if you don’t like stairs up more of a nature track which starts at the beach.
Sunset is also insane, keep watching even if you don’t think there’s going to be much of a sunset as it might just surprise you.Written 14 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I travelled here as a family and absolutely loved it. I was with a tour company and they were brilliant. The island itself is magnificent and I would highly recommend. Had food and drinks by the beach, walked around, explored. Met some amazing people and had a general great time. Would def love to go again!Written 27 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The walk from town to long beach is really nice, and the beach is of course from the name very spacious so there’s plenty of room to find your spot and relax. It’s also just on the shore of shark point if you fancy a snorkel to see some black tip reef sharks! The current can be relatively strong here to make sure to swim when there are others in the water and that you are a confident swimmer for the point.
The beach is really clean, probably being in front of the resort helps.Written 14 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went off for a day trip by longtail boat.
We did some snorkeling and we saw Maya Bay.
Our Guide asked us if we want to see Monkey Beach.
Our kids never saw monkeys in the wild, so a new experience.
Although we were on a quite distance of the monkeys. Around 20 meters.
2 monkeys ran to a guy in front of us. He stepped away and 1 monkey saw my daughter and positioned next to her. The other moment the other monkey just came over and bit her in her leg. Just all in 1 second.
So you have to be aware!!
Although it was a small bite, we did all Rabies vaccins.
We learned our lesson, be very careful with wild animals!
Better safe than sorry..Written 7 September 2022
- In my opinion, this is one of the most beautiful beaches on the islands around Phuket. A unique beach with white sand. We had lunch here, and after that we had an hour to swim and relax by the beach. If you are lucky, you may also get this experience and stop on a tour of one of the islands.Written 6 October 2021
- Our tour stopped at this cave. It was best to see it from the outside briefly, but you’re not allowed to go in. We snorkeled nearby and the snorkeling was incredible. From the outside you can see they have tall bamboo, so the cave must be very tall.Written 23 June 2022
- It took us maybe two hours hike from phi phi pier to get to this beach but it was worth it. It is further so not many tourists go there. It is possible to reach it by boat as well. If you will hike prepare for about an hour walk. The beach itself is beautiful, when we got there there was no people. Water is so clear that a bit further in the sea you can see corals and littles fishes. Beautiful place. Would recommend to hike there from the morning and leave before it gets dark.Written 10 August 2019
- Yeah I thought this beach was ok but not the nicest on phi phi for sure. I thought ton Sai beach was nicer and the water cleaner!Written 28 April 2022
- First day of diving with profun divers was here at bida nok, then mushroom rock.
this was nice, had alot of coral, and saw some reef sharks zipping by right at the end of the dive of course. The second day was much better at garan hen. go to that reef if you can. that one was some of the best diving i have ever seen.Written 27 February 2020
- From the get-go when I was walking past and randomly stopped to ask a few questions Mina and Hannah were extremely helpful and just fun to be around.
My instructor, Alex was not only extremely patient and great at giving instructions he made the whole process of obtaining my advanced open water and nitrox licenses super easy.
Would highly recommend their services! The boat they provided was the best on Phi Phi and they provided one of the best experiences I have ever encountered whilst diving.
And don't be afraid to do a night dive, it was the highlight of my stay on Phi Phi and words really cannot explain the beauty found underwater at night!Written 1 October 2022
- We enjoyed so much! The crew were very experienced and kind. He took personal guide and photographer who made the trip super coolWritten 1 October 2022
- Really nice and helpful crew. Great organization and beautiful places. The Crew is also including wishes for diving spots. Would recommend 100%
#teamcarlosWritten 18 September 2022
- These guys at PKT are amazing, so friendly, professional, organized, on time, kind and supportive. Had my best scuba diving experience with them. I did x2 while I was in Phi Phi in Sep 2022. Always beautiful smiles on their faces and so polite. Would definitely dive with them next time visiting Phi Phi. Thanks for your great job PKT.Written 1 October 2022
- Incredible day with Mote and his crew! An early start to the morning allowed us to see many of the locations in the Phi Phi islands and Maya bay without the crowds. Lovely lunch, drinks and fresh fruit. Plentiful snorkeling stops. Unforgettable. Most of all I really appreciated all of the photos and videos they shared with us. I will remember this trip forever. Thank you!Written 3 May 2022
- We had 3 amazing dive days with them. Higly recommended. They made our stay unforgettable. Helped a lot with all kind of information above diving as well. Beautiful dive sites. Excellent dive guide and despite very low season everything was in good condition and perfectly maintanied. Thank you 👌!Written 25 September 2020