Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
20 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The walk up to the viewpoints isn’t too bad, take your time and perhaps avoid the midday. The best time to be up there is 9/10am due to the positioning of the sun and make sure to be up there at high tide to get the beautiful turquoise beach view, as the beach does drain almost completely during low tide.
Walk through the first viewpoint and get to viewpoint 2 for the best view. You can walk directly to viewpoint 2 if you don’t like stairs up more of a nature track which starts at the beach.
Sunset is also insane, keep watching even if you don’t think there’s going to be much of a sunset as it might just surprise you.Written 14 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I travelled here as a family and absolutely loved it. I was with a tour company and they were brilliant. The island itself is magnificent and I would highly recommend. Had food and drinks by the beach, walked around, explored. Met some amazing people and had a general great time. Would def love to go again!Written 27 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went off for a day trip by longtail boat.
We did some snorkeling and we saw Maya Bay.
Our Guide asked us if we want to see Monkey Beach.
Our kids never saw monkeys in the wild, so a new experience.
Although we were on a quite distance of the monkeys. Around 20 meters.
2 monkeys ran to a guy in front of us. He stepped away and 1 monkey saw my daughter and positioned next to her. The other moment the other monkey just came over and bit her in her leg. Just all in 1 second.
So you have to be aware!!
Although it was a small bite, we did all Rabies vaccins.
We learned our lesson, be very careful with wild animals!
Better safe than sorry..Written 7 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- In my opinion, this is one of the most beautiful beaches on the islands around Phuket. A unique beach with white sand. We had lunch here, and after that we had an hour to swim and relax by the beach. If you are lucky, you may also get this experience and stop on a tour of one of the islands.Written 6 October 2021
- Yeah I thought this beach was ok but not the nicest on phi phi for sure. I thought ton Sai beach was nicer and the water cleaner!Written 28 April 2022
- From the get-go when I was walking past and randomly stopped to ask a few questions Mina and Hannah were extremely helpful and just fun to be around.
My instructor, Alex was not only extremely patient and great at giving instructions he made the whole process of obtaining my advanced open water and nitrox licenses super easy.
Would highly recommend their services! The boat they provided was the best on Phi Phi and they provided one of the best experiences I have ever encountered whilst diving.
And don't be afraid to do a night dive, it was the highlight of my stay on Phi Phi and words really cannot explain the beauty found underwater at night!Written 1 October 2022
- We enjoyed so much! The crew were very experienced and kind. He took personal guide and photographer who made the trip super coolWritten 1 October 2022
- We did 4 fun dives (2 dives each day) at Koh Phi Phi amazing natural park, close to the island.
The instructor, diving equipment, safety, service is just perfect 👍.
It’s the second vacation I dive with Blue View Divers and super happy.
I saw an Eagle Eay, Huge turtle, lots of sting ray, and amazing marine life.
Highly recommended 🤿🤿🤿🤿🤿Written 30 September 2022
- These guys at PKT are amazing, so friendly, professional, organized, on time, kind and supportive. Had my best scuba diving experience with them. I did x2 while I was in Phi Phi in Sep 2022. Always beautiful smiles on their faces and so polite. Would definitely dive with them next time visiting Phi Phi. Thanks for your great job PKT.Written 1 October 2022
- We had 3 amazing dive days with them. Higly recommended. They made our stay unforgettable. Helped a lot with all kind of information above diving as well. Beautiful dive sites. Excellent dive guide and despite very low season everything was in good condition and perfectly maintanied. Thank you 👌!Written 25 September 2020
- 100% book this trip !! It was an ureal day, the stops were nuts and the boat was dope !! The whole day was Made extra special by the staff, sun shine made the whole experience with her humour and taught us loads too !! Her staff were so accommodating and made sure our cups were always full. Highlight of the trip.Written 26 September 2022
- Friendly, professional store with a great sized boat for 15 people. They accommodated our wish for 3 dives and we got to dive the wreck. Highly recommend this dive over all the others as you can dive beautiful coral at other times but the wreck is unique and has amazing wildlife.
Our guide was vigilant, actually checking regularly on us and our air consumption. Thanks Scott!!! Other dive companies can be lax in this so I was reassured by his professionalism.
The crew of the boat was a husband and wife team who helped me with my mobility issues getting out.
The owner(?) At the shop was friendly and able to give us the package we were after. Be aware they only take cash though so get money out before your dive.
Would dive with them again.Written 8 August 2022
- I did my PADI advanced open water course at Phi Phi Scuba. Everything was well organized, felt safe and my instructor Alex was very good.
Summarizing, I did 5 amazing dives and really felt that I learned a lot, especially since I was the only student. Therefore, I would definitely recommend Phi Phi scuba if you are interested in diving at Phi Phi.Written 27 December 2019
- We spent a full morning with Bill and his team (from 7am until 12am) and everything went perfectly !
Very professional and safe environment, even for beginners. Bill was very attentive to us.
He took AMAZING pictures during the two divings and we got all of them for free (with other diving companies, you would have to pay for pictures).
Both of the divings lasted at least one hour, which is way longer than with other companies.
We had a great time, thanks a lot Bill !Written 29 February 2020
- My first contact with the world of diving was here at Leisure Dive with Damien and my experience was perfect. I’m not a particularly strong swimmer and I have a lot of fear of the ocean, but Damien did an incredible job of patiently teaching me how to stay safe while diving and all of the skills and techniques I would need.
Additionally, Damien is a steward of protecting sea life and was able to share a ton of information about marine species. The dives were an absolute blast, a ton of fun as I felt prepared and at leisure.
Big thanks!Written 28 September 2022