- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
25 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The walk up to the viewpoints isn’t too bad, take your time and perhaps avoid the midday. The best time to be up there is 9/10am due to the positioning of the sun and make sure to be up there at high tide to get the beautiful turquoise beach view, as the beach does drain almost completely during low tide.
Walk through the first viewpoint and get to viewpoint 2 for the best view. You can walk directly to viewpoint 2 if you don’t like stairs up more of a nature track which starts at the beach.
Sunset is also insane, keep watching even if you don’t think there’s going to be much of a sunset as it might just surprise you.Written 14 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- From the get-go when I was walking past and randomly stopped to ask a few questions Mina and Hannah were extremely helpful and just fun to be around.
My instructor, Alex was not only extremely patient and great at giving instructions he made the whole process of obtaining my advanced open water and nitrox licenses super easy.
Would highly recommend their services! The boat they provided was the best on Phi Phi and they provided one of the best experiences I have ever encountered whilst diving.
And don't be afraid to do a night dive, it was the highlight of my stay on Phi Phi and words really cannot explain the beauty found underwater at night!Written 1 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed so much! The crew were very experienced and kind. He took personal guide and photographer who made the trip super coolWritten 1 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really nice and helpful crew. Great organization and beautiful places. The Crew is also including wishes for diving spots. Would recommend 100%
#teamcarlosWritten 18 September 2022
- We did 4 fun dives (2 dives each day) at Koh Phi Phi amazing natural park, close to the island.
The instructor, diving equipment, safety, service is just perfect 👍.
It’s the second vacation I dive with Blue View Divers and super happy.
I saw an Eagle Eay, Huge turtle, lots of sting ray, and amazing marine life.
Highly recommended 🤿🤿🤿🤿🤿Written 30 September 2022
- These guys at PKT are amazing, so friendly, professional, organized, on time, kind and supportive. Had my best scuba diving experience with them. I did x2 while I was in Phi Phi in Sep 2022. Always beautiful smiles on their faces and so polite. Would definitely dive with them next time visiting Phi Phi. Thanks for your great job PKT.Written 1 October 2022
- Kaue and Barbara were so nice. I really enjoyed diving with them. Was at phi phi and really had a giid time. I can truely recommend.Written 29 September 2022
- We had 3 amazing dive days with them. Higly recommended. They made our stay unforgettable. Helped a lot with all kind of information above diving as well. Beautiful dive sites. Excellent dive guide and despite very low season everything was in good condition and perfectly maintanied. Thank you 👌!Written 25 September 2020
- We had such a great experience with the group at World Dive! They were very helpful and friendly - giving us some great recommendations and things to do on the island before we even signed up for a dive. We talked with numerous dive centers (and there are ALOT all in arms reach of each other) and World Dive made us feel the most comfortable - I was going on my first ocean dive so was nervous and wanted to have a Dive Master that would pay extra attention to me. World Dive was a step above the rest.
We ended up having an awesome, beautiful dive seeing lots of life underwater!! Also the restaurant they work with to provide the lunch food was SO DELICIOUS! We ended up going to the restaurant again during our trip.Written 15 March 2020
- 100% book this trip !! It was an ureal day, the stops were nuts and the boat was dope !! The whole day was Made extra special by the staff, sun shine made the whole experience with her humour and taught us loads too !! Her staff were so accommodating and made sure our cups were always full. Highlight of the trip.Written 26 September 2022
- Friendly, professional store with a great sized boat for 15 people. They accommodated our wish for 3 dives and we got to dive the wreck. Highly recommend this dive over all the others as you can dive beautiful coral at other times but the wreck is unique and has amazing wildlife.
Our guide was vigilant, actually checking regularly on us and our air consumption. Thanks Scott!!! Other dive companies can be lax in this so I was reassured by his professionalism.
The crew of the boat was a husband and wife team who helped me with my mobility issues getting out.
The owner(?) At the shop was friendly and able to give us the package we were after. Be aware they only take cash though so get money out before your dive.
Would dive with them again.Written 8 August 2022
- Antrek투어 너무 좋았어요! 혼자서 피피섬 여행간 거라서 뭐할지 고민하다가 정글투어가 있길래 신청했는데 유명하게 알려진 비치말고도 피피섬에 잘 알려지지 않은 정글, 다른해변들, 마을 깊숙히 걸어서 탐험했네요. 사진이 더 많은데 얼굴 안나온거 고르다보니 이거뿐이네요. 투어가이드 Francisco가 영어도 잘하고 역사나 정글에 사는 생물들 잘 설명해줘서 재밌었어요. 한번쯤 투어해볼만해서 추천해요. 갈때 수영할수있는 시간도 주니까 수영복, 비치타월 챙겨가시고 복장은 양말에 운동화신고 배낭가방 매야되요! 물이랑 음식은 비용에 포함되있어서 가이드가 수시로 챙겨주네요!
Antrek was best chance to explore the phi phi island for traveling! The tour guid Francisco was very kind and well know about this island, He was great helper for us while traveling the island. I got to know more deeper about this island thanks to this tour with the tour guide Francisco. Besides our team member was the best to do it also, they were so cooperative and friendly even I was the one only came from Korea. This tour is unforgettable for me and great experience! Soooo recommends you guy. Go to the jungle with Francisco.🙂🙂Written 21 February 2020
- had so much fun! The stuff was really nice, we really enjoyed the music and fun activities like snorkeling.Written 2 February 2020
- I did my PADI advanced open water course at Phi Phi Scuba. Everything was well organized, felt safe and my instructor Alex was very good.
Summarizing, I did 5 amazing dives and really felt that I learned a lot, especially since I was the only student. Therefore, I would definitely recommend Phi Phi scuba if you are interested in diving at Phi Phi.Written 27 December 2019
- We spent a full morning with Bill and his team (from 7am until 12am) and everything went perfectly !
Very professional and safe environment, even for beginners. Bill was very attentive to us.
He took AMAZING pictures during the two divings and we got all of them for free (with other diving companies, you would have to pay for pictures).
Both of the divings lasted at least one hour, which is way longer than with other companies.
We had a great time, thanks a lot Bill !Written 29 February 2020