- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
16 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I travelled here as a family and absolutely loved it. I was with a tour company and they were brilliant. The island itself is magnificent and I would highly recommend. Had food and drinks by the beach, walked around, explored. Met some amazing people and had a general great time. Would def love to go again!Written 27 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The walk from town to long beach is really nice, and the beach is of course from the name very spacious so there’s plenty of room to find your spot and relax. It’s also just on the shore of shark point if you fancy a snorkel to see some black tip reef sharks! The current can be relatively strong here to make sure to swim when there are others in the water and that you are a confident swimmer for the point.
The beach is really clean, probably being in front of the resort helps.Written 14 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went off for a day trip by longtail boat.
We did some snorkeling and we saw Maya Bay.
Our Guide asked us if we want to see Monkey Beach.
Our kids never saw monkeys in the wild, so a new experience.
Although we were on a quite distance of the monkeys. Around 20 meters.
2 monkeys ran to a guy in front of us. He stepped away and 1 monkey saw my daughter and positioned next to her. The other moment the other monkey just came over and bit her in her leg. Just all in 1 second.
So you have to be aware!!
Although it was a small bite, we did all Rabies vaccins.
We learned our lesson, be very careful with wild animals!
Better safe than sorry..Written 7 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- In my opinion, this is one of the most beautiful beaches on the islands around Phuket. A unique beach with white sand. We had lunch here, and after that we had an hour to swim and relax by the beach. If you are lucky, you may also get this experience and stop on a tour of one of the islands.Written 6 October 2021
- It took us maybe two hours hike from phi phi pier to get to this beach but it was worth it. It is further so not many tourists go there. It is possible to reach it by boat as well. If you will hike prepare for about an hour walk. The beach itself is beautiful, when we got there there was no people. Water is so clear that a bit further in the sea you can see corals and littles fishes. Beautiful place. Would recommend to hike there from the morning and leave before it gets dark.Written 10 August 2019
- Yeah I thought this beach was ok but not the nicest on phi phi for sure. I thought ton Sai beach was nicer and the water cleaner!Written 28 April 2022
- The island is beautiful and be watched from the boat. Tourists are not allowed to get down at the island. We visited the place on our four island visit to phi phi. Beautiful and scenic place.Written 9 February 2020
- Whilst koh Phi Phi has not been hit significantly by covid cases to my knowledge (in fact, then islanders report the. Population is 100% vaccinated), the impact on tourism has been stark.
In 2017 I visited Phi Phi. The change in 2021 is stark. Whilst the pier seafront bears the infrastructure of mass tourism (burger King and McDonald's prominent) visitors are lacking. Promenades that would once have been crammed are now empty.
Which makes visiting the tonsai seafront a very different experience.Written 26 July 2021
- just now
Wow, had awesome time diving with carla, what an amazing and patient instructor she is, helped and guided at every step. Thanks pura vida for amazing experience.Written 24 February 2020
- These guys at PKT are amazing, so friendly, professional, organized, on time, kind and supportive. Had my best scuba diving experience with them. I did x2 while I was in Phi Phi in Sep 2022. Always beautiful smiles on their faces and so polite. Would definitely dive with them next time visiting Phi Phi. Thanks for your great job PKT.Written 1 October 2022
- Incredible day with Mote and his crew! An early start to the morning allowed us to see many of the locations in the Phi Phi islands and Maya bay without the crowds. Lovely lunch, drinks and fresh fruit. Plentiful snorkeling stops. Unforgettable. Most of all I really appreciated all of the photos and videos they shared with us. I will remember this trip forever. Thank you!Written 3 May 2022
- It was an amazing day! The guide(tipper) is funny, she turn the day more fun and speak english well.
All team are nice. They offer fresh fruit and drinks..
Everything was perfect !
(Photos during the tour)Written 30 April 2022
- Thank you for the amazing tour Mr. Chet!
Would highly recommend this tour when at Phi Phi. Mr. Chet & his crew took exceptional care of us. We were a small group of 6 people on the boat and really had fun. A lot of photos where taken of us at the different stops and Mr. Chet also tells you what looks good or not. Amazing underwater footage and he was also very knowledgeable of the different areas were stopped. Unfortunately Maya bay was closed again when we went ( end of august) but nevertheless we had an amazing experience and the lunch was also amazing. All by all a must do & we will for sure be back to swim with the baby sharks again.Written 20 September 2022
- Wanted to eat somewhere nice so sussed out TripAdvisor and it didn’t disappoint. There cannot be a better place to eat on phi phi island it’s just not possible.
Had the yellow curry tofu - amazing
The Caesar salad - on point
Chicken snitzel wrap - best wrap I’ve ever had and Australia is fairly known for their snitty wraps.
Will be back to try out the rest of the menu over the next few days 😂Written 31 July 2022
- First Time in Thailand. First dive in our Life, and an incredible experience thanks to Tarek the best diving instructor ! He really helped us to face the fear and put us in a total confidence to carry out two dives in phiphi. Nice spots, and a day we will remember forever 🐠🐟 ! Highly recomended !Written 25 December 2019