Scuba & Snorkelling • Shark Diving
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We enjoyed so much! The crew were very experienced and kind. He took personal guide and photographer who made the trip super coolWritten 1 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really nice and helpful crew. Great organization and beautiful places. The Crew is also including wishes for diving spots. Would recommend 100%
#teamcarlosWritten 18 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had such a great experience with the group at World Dive! They were very helpful and friendly - giving us some great recommendations and things to do on the island before we even signed up for a dive. We talked with numerous dive centers (and there are ALOT all in arms reach of each other) and World Dive made us feel the most comfortable - I was going on my first ocean dive so was nervous and wanted to have a Dive Master that would pay extra attention to me. World Dive was a step above the rest.
We ended up having an awesome, beautiful dive seeing lots of life underwater!! Also the restaurant they work with to provide the lunch food was SO DELICIOUS! We ended up going to the restaurant again during our trip.Written 15 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Friendly, professional store with a great sized boat for 15 people. They accommodated our wish for 3 dives and we got to dive the wreck. Highly recommend this dive over all the others as you can dive beautiful coral at other times but the wreck is unique and has amazing wildlife.
Our guide was vigilant, actually checking regularly on us and our air consumption. Thanks Scott!!! Other dive companies can be lax in this so I was reassured by his professionalism.
The crew of the boat was a husband and wife team who helped me with my mobility issues getting out.
The owner(?) At the shop was friendly and able to give us the package we were after. Be aware they only take cash though so get money out before your dive.
Would dive with them again.Written 8 August 2022
- Wanted to eat somewhere nice so sussed out TripAdvisor and it didn’t disappoint. There cannot be a better place to eat on phi phi island it’s just not possible.
Had the yellow curry tofu - amazing
The Caesar salad - on point
Chicken snitzel wrap - best wrap I’ve ever had and Australia is fairly known for their snitty wraps.
Will be back to try out the rest of the menu over the next few days 😂Written 31 July 2022
- This was definitely a highlight of our trip to PP. The instructor made the difference to the class. He was humour and also able to impart a lot of knowledge about the different aspects of thai cooking. The food we made was delicious and the easy to follow recipes made the cooking easier for us.Written 13 March 2020
- We had an amazing time with P-Tom on his opening night. I’m not artistic so was apprehensive as to what my picture would turn out like. He broke the process down for us and we ended up having a blast and on top of that, we have a self made souvenir for us to take home.
If you visit Phi Phi, the paint bar is a must-do attraction in the evening.Written 27 September 2021
- Kyra is a very good teacher and the location is also amazing. I am recommending to try sunrise yoga next to the bech, but the other yoga courses was also enjoyable and fantastic.
Thank you.Written 25 February 2020
- it was great experience over with hippo drivers very well managed and vwey planned trip. everyone must try!!!Written 2 February 2018
- Amazing, friendly and a great mani pedi
Air conditioning was also a nice reprieve
Staff were polite and knowledgeable of the islandWritten 14 September 2022