- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
14 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- In my opinion, this is one of the most beautiful beaches on the islands around Phuket. A unique beach with white sand. We had lunch here, and after that we had an hour to swim and relax by the beach. If you are lucky, you may also get this experience and stop on a tour of one of the islands.Written 6 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely beach but no sun loungers or umbrellas for those who need the shade. Lots of cafes and bars availableWritten 22 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went off for a day trip by longtail boat.
We did some snorkeling and we saw Maya Bay.
Our Guide asked us if we want to see Monkey Beach.
Our kids never saw monkeys in the wild, so a new experience.
Although we were on a quite distance of the monkeys. Around 20 meters.
2 monkeys ran to a guy in front of us. He stepped away and 1 monkey saw my daughter and positioned next to her. The other moment the other monkey just came over and bit her in her leg. Just all in 1 second.
So you have to be aware!!
Although it was a small bite, we did all Rabies vaccins.
We learned our lesson, be very careful with wild animals!
Better safe than sorry..Written 7 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Whilst koh Phi Phi has not been hit significantly by covid cases to my knowledge (in fact, then islanders report the. Population is 100% vaccinated), the impact on tourism has been stark.
In 2017 I visited Phi Phi. The change in 2021 is stark. Whilst the pier seafront bears the infrastructure of mass tourism (burger King and McDonald's prominent) visitors are lacking. Promenades that would once have been crammed are now empty.
Which makes visiting the tonsai seafront a very different experience.Written 26 July 2021
- Yeah I thought this beach was ok but not the nicest on phi phi for sure. I thought ton Sai beach was nicer and the water cleaner!Written 28 April 2022
- great place to go snorkeling. just around the corner from the Phi Phi island village and you can hire a long tail for not sure how much or there is a walking path.Written 24 February 2021
- It took us maybe two hours hike from phi phi pier to get to this beach but it was worth it. It is further so not many tourists go there. It is possible to reach it by boat as well. If you will hike prepare for about an hour walk. The beach itself is beautiful, when we got there there was no people. Water is so clear that a bit further in the sea you can see corals and littles fishes. Beautiful place. Would recommend to hike there from the morning and leave before it gets dark.Written 10 August 2019
- It was a wonderful sunny day to start beach and island hopping. Enjoyed the scenery the whole journey from loh lana bay and around other island such aa monkdy beach, viking cave, maya beach and moreWritten 20 June 2019
- Absolutely stunning , best we have had in Thailand, brochettes to start, 2 yellow curries, 1 massiman curry, 1 stir fried beef with ginger, spring rolls has a side, couldn’t fault it great price, and staff, all meals had great flavour, quick service, we will return with a party of 14 before we leave, give it a go folks you won’t be disappointedWritten 19 October 2022
- This one is really close to the main market. Also was close to our hotel pp Charlie. Loved the lively dance music, free shots ( really safe and not too strong), and the fire show. It's free entry for all.Written 10 January 2020
- It’s got great music and definitely must be done if on the island! The only thing is that after 4 pm most people are very drunk and can be a bit out of control if you’re not careful. Otherwise great DJs and a vibey atmosphere with a stunning view of the bay!Written 6 January 2020
- The only place on the island currently offering a fire show (November 2021) and it was great. The staff are nice and the place also has live music every night. Didn’t try the food here but the drinks were fairly priced compared to bars in the area.Written 11 November 2021
- It is but inevitable that you want to send some postcards back to celebrate your trip to Phi Phi and what better place than this shop which provides you with a great collection of post cards.Written 13 March 2015
- Arrived at shark point on a speed boat in the afternoon. Wasn’t many sharks but was still enough to make me happy as I have never seen a shark before up close, heard it was better to go early in the morning from our tour guide so will probably get a taxi boat out there next time.Written 13 June 2019