Scuba & Snorkelling • Boat Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- It was my first time to try scuba diving. I did pool and two introduction dives. The experience could not have been better.
Phi Phi has a lot of great and easy diving spot with a lot to see but most of all the Zeavola Dive & Activities Center has super professional and friendly staff who made my first dive unforgettable and safe.
Everything was top not, staff, equipment, boat and food.
My highest recommentations.Written 7 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent day trip. Several stope for snorkelling. Visits to see monkeys and beautiful beaches. Lunch provided and plenty of water/soft drinks. Good value for money.Written 24 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Me and my partner took an airport taxi to go to our hotel. The taxi driver made a stop nearby the airport to check which hotel while we were waiting in the car this lady from Infinity tour came in and explained thai tourism even though we refused she insisted to go in for a while. So we just went in thinking this might be thai government official tourism as the airport taxi was from their airport.. eventually we booked ourselves Phi phi island tour for 5600 for 2 with free airport transfer and transport back and forth after tour. So we thought this was a good deal. Our initially plan was just to stay at the beach and relax I guess a little sight seeing wouldn’t be a problem. When the day came, we had to wake up early at 7 and had to wait for other people to be picked up as well and when we arrived there were so many people it took 4 hours from 7 to 11 before we could leave. It was such a waste of time already. So the speed boat had to fit in 30 people and they forced the seats without considering bigger size individuals. It was so tight and u comfortable. They promised many islands but we only saw it for a few minutes. Monkey island the boat just stopped for a few minutes then went on to the next viking cave, same thing, maya beach was closed so we just saw it from a far.. when lunch came honestly, wasnt really worth it. The beach was docking area for speed boats. Who wants to swim there huh? But we dont have a choice as they dictate where we can swim and stop. Phi phi something wasnt great. Then we headed to the next islands corals were dead, only saw 2 species of fish spent only 30mins. Then for the last island beach was soo crowded and we only had to stay for an hour. It is really absurd total beach time for this trip was 1.5 hours to 2 at most. And total waste of time was 7 hours. How great was the island hopping?? Not even that close to great. Ive seen better islands that cost less and more ample time. Main issue for this trip, its a scam. Clearly the airport taxi was affiliated with the tour company and pretended to stop but he knew where we would go. Just pretended so we will book under them. Fitting 30 people is way too much in one speed boat. Be careful they have their ways of scamming money.Written 20 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Ko Phi Phi Don
- These places are best for kayaking & canoeing in Ko Phi Phi Don:See more kayaking & canoeing in Ko Phi Phi Don on Tripadvisor