Scuba & Snorkelling • Boat Hire
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Incredible day with Mote and his crew! An early start to the morning allowed us to see many of the locations in the Phi Phi islands and Maya bay without the crowds. Lovely lunch, drinks and fresh fruit. Plentiful snorkeling stops. Unforgettable. Most of all I really appreciated all of the photos and videos they shared with us. I will remember this trip forever. Thank you!Written 3 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our guide Leo was super friendly along with his crew. The day started a little late as we were told to meet at the McDonalds at 10:30am. We finally hit the boat around 11 or 1130 and were off. We visited multiple stops that allowed us to snorkel and swim. I wish there had been a couple more stops that involved beaches so that I could hop off the boat without swimming or snorkeling. We got pretty hungry and they finally stopped at a beach at 245pm with delicious chicken fried rice (mostly rice) and there was a small food hut we could purchase drinks and small snacks from.
They told us to come back to board at 5pm. For this beach, we found that 2 hours and 15 minutes was a bit excessive and we probably could have just added another 5 min or so to the other locations and spent about 60 to 90 minutes at the beach instead.
After picking us up, the majority were pretty tired so the first stop we all kind of hung out on the boat . They then asked us if we'd like to see the light up plankton to which the majority agreed. They returned us to the pier at about 715/730.
All in all a great experience, I think the day could be shortened a bit and still maintain the excitement and quality of exploring the various spots.Written 21 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tour to all the islands, beaches, snorkeling areas, sunset and swimming with fluorescent plankton combined with a relaxed atmosphere and really good vibes.
We did the one day tour and it included the admission fees to the islands, lunch, water and fruit!
We had the best possible guides we could get, Captain Nemo piloting the speedboat and Cocoloco who shows, teaches and explains you all the curiosities of the coast of the Phi Phi Islands!
We booked it the day before on the tourism information point at Ton Sai Pier, in front of the McDonald’s. Sure you get a nice deal for it ;)
100% recommended if you are looking for a full day at sea with a small group of people!Written 16 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent day trip. Several stope for snorkelling. Visits to see monkeys and beautiful beaches. Lunch provided and plenty of water/soft drinks. Good value for money.Written 24 June 2022