Islands • Caverns & Caves
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I travelled here as a family and absolutely loved it. I was with a tour company and they were brilliant. The island itself is magnificent and I would highly recommend. Had food and drinks by the beach, walked around, explored. Met some amazing people and had a general great time. Would def love to go again!Written 27 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our tour stopped at this cave. It was best to see it from the outside briefly, but you’re not allowed to go in. We snorkeled nearby and the snorkeling was incredible. From the outside you can see they have tall bamboo, so the cave must be very tall.Written 23 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is bay is a stop on the long boat tours that go around the island. It's beautiful. As good as Maya Beach I think, and you can still get in and swim and go up on the beach. great place to hang for a couple of hours.Written 27 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Ko Phi Phi Don
- These places are best for caverns & caves in Ko Phi Phi Don:See more caverns & caves in Ko Phi Phi Don on Tripadvisor