Islands • Caverns & Caves
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I travelled here as a family and absolutely loved it. I was with a tour company and they were brilliant. The island itself is magnificent and I would highly recommend. Had food and drinks by the beach, walked around, explored. Met some amazing people and had a general great time. Would def love to go again!Written 27 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The island is beautiful and be watched from the boat. Tourists are not allowed to get down at the island. We visited the place on our four island visit to phi phi. Beautiful and scenic place.Written 9 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First day of diving with profun divers was here at bida nok, then mushroom rock.
this was nice, had alot of coral, and saw some reef sharks zipping by right at the end of the dive of course. The second day was much better at garan hen. go to that reef if you can. that one was some of the best diving i have ever seen.Written 27 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.