Islands • Caverns & Caves
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
14 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I travelled here as a family and absolutely loved it. I was with a tour company and they were brilliant. The island itself is magnificent and I would highly recommend. Had food and drinks by the beach, walked around, explored. Met some amazing people and had a general great time. Would def love to go again!Written 27 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The walk from town to long beach is really nice, and the beach is of course from the name very spacious so there’s plenty of room to find your spot and relax. It’s also just on the shore of shark point if you fancy a snorkel to see some black tip reef sharks! The current can be relatively strong here to make sure to swim when there are others in the water and that you are a confident swimmer for the point.
The beach is really clean, probably being in front of the resort helps.Written 14 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went off for a day trip by longtail boat.
We did some snorkeling and we saw Maya Bay.
Our Guide asked us if we want to see Monkey Beach.
Our kids never saw monkeys in the wild, so a new experience.
Although we were on a quite distance of the monkeys. Around 20 meters.
2 monkeys ran to a guy in front of us. He stepped away and 1 monkey saw my daughter and positioned next to her. The other moment the other monkey just came over and bit her in her leg. Just all in 1 second.
So you have to be aware!!
Although it was a small bite, we did all Rabies vaccins.
We learned our lesson, be very careful with wild animals!
Better safe than sorry..Written 7 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- In my opinion, this is one of the most beautiful beaches on the islands around Phuket. A unique beach with white sand. We had lunch here, and after that we had an hour to swim and relax by the beach. If you are lucky, you may also get this experience and stop on a tour of one of the islands.Written 6 October 2021
- great place to go snorkeling. just around the corner from the Phi Phi island village and you can hire a long tail for not sure how much or there is a walking path.Written 24 February 2021
- Our tour stopped at this cave. It was best to see it from the outside briefly, but you’re not allowed to go in. We snorkeled nearby and the snorkeling was incredible. From the outside you can see they have tall bamboo, so the cave must be very tall.Written 23 June 2022
- It took us maybe two hours hike from phi phi pier to get to this beach but it was worth it. It is further so not many tourists go there. It is possible to reach it by boat as well. If you will hike prepare for about an hour walk. The beach itself is beautiful, when we got there there was no people. Water is so clear that a bit further in the sea you can see corals and littles fishes. Beautiful place. Would recommend to hike there from the morning and leave before it gets dark.Written 10 August 2019
- Yeah I thought this beach was ok but not the nicest on phi phi for sure. I thought ton Sai beach was nicer and the water cleaner!Written 28 April 2022
- The island is beautiful and be watched from the boat. Tourists are not allowed to get down at the island. We visited the place on our four island visit to phi phi. Beautiful and scenic place.Written 9 February 2020
- Whilst koh Phi Phi has not been hit significantly by covid cases to my knowledge (in fact, then islanders report the. Population is 100% vaccinated), the impact on tourism has been stark.
In 2017 I visited Phi Phi. The change in 2021 is stark. Whilst the pier seafront bears the infrastructure of mass tourism (burger King and McDonald's prominent) visitors are lacking. Promenades that would once have been crammed are now empty.
Which makes visiting the tonsai seafront a very different experience.Written 26 July 2021
- First day of diving with profun divers was here at bida nok, then mushroom rock.
this was nice, had alot of coral, and saw some reef sharks zipping by right at the end of the dive of course. The second day was much better at garan hen. go to that reef if you can. that one was some of the best diving i have ever seen.Written 27 February 2020
- It was a wonderful sunny day to start beach and island hopping. Enjoyed the scenery the whole journey from loh lana bay and around other island such aa monkdy beach, viking cave, maya beach and moreWritten 20 June 2019
- This is bay is a stop on the long boat tours that go around the island. It's beautiful. As good as Maya Beach I think, and you can still get in and swim and go up on the beach. great place to hang for a couple of hours.Written 27 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Ko Phi Phi Don
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Ko Phi Phi Don:
- Phi Phi Islands Adventure Day Trip with Seaview Lunch by V. Marine Tour
- Phi Phi Sunrise from Phuket by Simba Sea Trips
- All-Inclusive Phi Phi, Maya Bay Beach “avoid-crowd” By Speedboat
- Full-Day Phi Phi Islands Tour with Lunch from Krabi
- Phi Phi & Khai Islands Snorkeling Trip w/ Lunch by Speedboat
- These are the most romantic places for nature & parks in Ko Phi Phi Don:See more romantic nature & parks in Ko Phi Phi Don on Tripadvisor