- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
13 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Wanted to eat somewhere nice so sussed out TripAdvisor and it didn’t disappoint. There cannot be a better place to eat on phi phi island it’s just not possible.
Had the yellow curry tofu - amazing
The Caesar salad - on point
Chicken snitzel wrap - best wrap I’ve ever had and Australia is fairly known for their snitty wraps.
Will be back to try out the rest of the menu over the next few days 😂Written 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had an amazing time with P-Tom on his opening night. I’m not artistic so was apprehensive as to what my picture would turn out like. He broke the process down for us and we ended up having a blast and on top of that, we have a self made souvenir for us to take home.
If you visit Phi Phi, the paint bar is a must-do attraction in the evening.Written 27 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This one is really close to the main market. Also was close to our hotel pp Charlie. Loved the lively dance music, free shots ( really safe and not too strong), and the fire show. It's free entry for all.Written 10 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The portions of the curries were excellent and the service and location were super. The prices were definitely on the lower end for the island.Written 29 December 2019
- The only place on the island currently offering a fire show (November 2021) and it was great. The staff are nice and the place also has live music every night. Didn’t try the food here but the drinks were fairly priced compared to bars in the area.Written 11 November 2021
- Fun spot in the middle of Phi Phi Don. You get in free and get to watch a few fights in exchange for buying slightly overpriced beers. The fights between tourists are pretty entertaining. The fights between "professional" fighters are entirely staged and just act as filler between tourist fights. Still a very fun experience.Written 25 February 2019
- We had plenty of them during our visit at the famous Phi Phi island! From this place we had good quality materials and very good price. recommend!Written 20 August 2017
- I am not much of a pool party person but I can see how a twenty-something year old person would have a great time. Good looking people, all drinking in swimwear and loud techno music. I enjoyed experiencing it but not quite my scene.Written 11 May 2018
- Best buckets on the island and she is the best too! Plays great music and makes the strongest buckets on the island for 150 Baht only...You can either sit there and down your first one or go to the beach and keep coming back for more ❤️Written 5 December 2019
- Deco bar is above phi phi scuba diving center! We came here with our diving instructor and it was a great night out! Its a bar many local divers are meeting after work! As I heard it just had a make over! They have a nice balcony to have a little more of a breeze or a view over the bay in the day time. For your entertainment there is a pool table, darts and a very friendly barkeeper! Its one of the cheapest bars on the island, great to start the evening! We on the other hand stayed till late as it was just too great! Good music and we meet a lot of new great people!Written 17 December 2015
- We loved having tropical cocktails while enjoying the beautiful sea views. Friendly service and delicious drinks. At night they have live entertainment but I only saw and heard it while passing by on our way back from dinner. We do not drink that much but we had to have tropical cocktails at this bar because of the spectacular sea views.
I recommend this bar.Written 23 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Ko Phi Phi Don
- These are the best places for groups seeking bars & clubs in Ko Phi Phi Don:See more bars & clubs for groups in Ko Phi Phi Don on Tripadvisor