- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Went on a 1 day guided tour. This was during second half of Golden Week when weather deteriorated. On the plus side, no crowds. But also no views. Generally speaking, I would try to avoid any holidays or weekends for walking to the summit as some stairs are narrow, only allow one way traffic and can get pretty crowded. Despite limited to no views, a must do when in China and in Anhui province, a sacred mountain with otherwise great views and also some interesting birds to see.Written 31 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you didn't get enough steps walking up Mt Huangshan, take this side trip. Approximately 1 hour each way with steeper stairs than you encountered before. Worth it? You bet!Written 1 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The mountain was a highlight and took a full day. Wish we would have spent another full day in the area to explore more at the base as there is quite a few things to do. We would say two days in the area would be perfect! During our trip in December it was quite chilly so remember to bring good boots and a few layers you can quickly change in and out of. Food in the park is a bit overpriced so plan to bring stuff in from town. A stay on the mountain looks nice but we stayed in Tangkou Town and enjoyed our time all the same!Written 22 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have just returned from a private 16 day tour of Morocco organised through my travel consultant Allison Chiang who has been my consultant since my first trip with Odynovo in 2014.
The trip was planned for 2020 but was postponed due to covid. My sister and I stayed with the itenary we had planned for 2020.
We were picked up by Amine who was to be our driver through out our trip. “ Driver” is an understatement Amine was so much more, over the the course of our trip we developed a real friendship.
Amine asked if there was anything special we wanted to see or something we need to just let him know and he would do his best. One of my wishes was to see a Horse Festival but having no set dates and held in villages I didn’t get my hopes up. A few days before the end of our trip Amine had a surprise for us. 😍 my wish came true. The afternoon spent in the village watching the festival with the local people was amazing and one of the best memories we took home with us.
Amine realised my sister and I were keen photographers and was more than happy to stop for us to take that “shot “. He also took us off the beaten track to take photos. My thought was I’m glad we postponed our trip otherwise we would not have met Amine. The people you meet along they way help make your trip memorable and meeting Amine helped make our trip so much more.
I have no hesitation in recommending Odynovo to my family or friends I am planning a trip with them to Kenya in 2023.
The accommodation for us in Morocco was perfect Riads in the Medinas and a tent in the Sahara. Our car was always clean and on time.
Amine spoke excellent English
Amine would suggest guides at some of our locations to help us understand what we were seeing or the significance of a place. It was our choice whether to take up the suggestion.
Shopping was not big on our to do list. But if there was something we were interested in Amine or our guides in Fes or Merrakech search it out for us.
If you think a private tour might be beyond your budget enquire it will surprise you.
Great company with excellent consultants, drivers and guides. During all of my trips Odynovo have checked in with me to ensure I am enjoying the trip and this one was no different except we actually got to meet Fatima who spent a day with us.
Top marks to Odynovo.Written 13 November 2022
- My husband and I were in awe of the natural beauty of the Yellow Mountain. Our guide Phillip Tong, with China Highlights, gave us an exceptional experience at our pace. (As an older couple this was greatly appreciated.) He shared his vast knowledge of history and cultural significance as we trekked over and around the mountain, touring Bishan, and Hongcun. We concluded our trip by making fish lanterns. China Highlights has once again provided us with great memories.Written 31 August 2022