Historic Sites • Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Our lovely guide Echo took us late afternoon to this old street. Lots of interesting shops and restaurants but quite crowded. Worth a look though.Written 1 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice path leading through the valley. But this season you need to walk all theway to the Green Pearl Pool to see the clear and clean water, as emerald is in your mind!Written 9 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well preserved Tang village with a small river running through it. It’s not as popular as some other ancient villages in the vicinity so it’s quite peaceful and you almost feel like one of the active residents there. Worth a visit if crowds are not your thing.Written 17 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have just returned from a private 16 day tour of Morocco organised through my travel consultant Allison Chiang who has been my consultant since my first trip with Odynovo in 2014.
The trip was planned for 2020 but was postponed due to covid. My sister and I stayed with the itenary we had planned for 2020.
We were picked up by Amine who was to be our driver through out our trip. “ Driver” is an understatement Amine was so much more, over the the course of our trip we developed a real friendship.
Amine asked if there was anything special we wanted to see or something we need to just let him know and he would do his best. One of my wishes was to see a Horse Festival but having no set dates and held in villages I didn’t get my hopes up. A few days before the end of our trip Amine had a surprise for us. 😍 my wish came true. The afternoon spent in the village watching the festival with the local people was amazing and one of the best memories we took home with us.
Amine realised my sister and I were keen photographers and was more than happy to stop for us to take that “shot “. He also took us off the beaten track to take photos. My thought was I’m glad we postponed our trip otherwise we would not have met Amine. The people you meet along they way help make your trip memorable and meeting Amine helped make our trip so much more.
I have no hesitation in recommending Odynovo to my family or friends I am planning a trip with them to Kenya in 2023.
The accommodation for us in Morocco was perfect Riads in the Medinas and a tent in the Sahara. Our car was always clean and on time.
Amine spoke excellent English
Amine would suggest guides at some of our locations to help us understand what we were seeing or the significance of a place. It was our choice whether to take up the suggestion.
Shopping was not big on our to do list. But if there was something we were interested in Amine or our guides in Fes or Merrakech search it out for us.
If you think a private tour might be beyond your budget enquire it will surprise you.
Great company with excellent consultants, drivers and guides. During all of my trips Odynovo have checked in with me to ensure I am enjoying the trip and this one was no different except we actually got to meet Fatima who spent a day with us.
Top marks to Odynovo.Written 13 November 2022
- We're a group of 6 that had a great time. Thomas was patient and took great care of us. He provided us with raincoats and spike shoes in the event we needed that. Thomas can easily converse in English over Wechat where we got most of our pre trip admin sorted out.
We stayed at Xihai Hotel and it was splendid. Do not pack more than what is essential, you need to hike with whatever you bring up with you.Written 24 December 2019