- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Coincidentally the time when I visited HuaCheng Square Guangzhou it’s when the International Light Festival being held. I was totally mesmerized by the futuristic brightly lit tall skyscrapers and the Canton Tower. It was worth the visit and I’m totally in love with the city. One should spend about 2-3 hours here. There are many other must-visit landmarks like the Guangzhou National Library, Guangzhou Opera House and many more to be explore. Highly recommended!Written 21 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- On the buildup to the Spring Festival (Chinese Lunar New Year), thousands of people come to buy flowers and mini orange trees/shrubs. It is customary to give these as gifts, especially the mini Mandarin orange and kumquat or small orange trees/ shrubs are given in Guangdong Province and other areas of Southern China.Written 6 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- From Zhongshan Ba station walk around 15 minutes you'll find the public park where plenty of Guangzhou people activities, the best is sitting and hear very nice song from senior, I got it and very impressived.
Then walk to Lizhiwan canal where traditional building and full of local story.
Maybe twilight view here is the best one of Guangzhou.
Streer food here is very delicious and reasonable price too. chachiew and yuzhu rice always the best.Written 16 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.