- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Concerts & Shows
15 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- You have to watch this show if you have the time and budget. It's quite expensive but worth it
You can watch improvised circus that i think China always the best and pioneer. There's a shuttle bus to go to this show from the zoo because it's quite far.just follow the crowdWritten 28 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Certainly better and more upmarket than Teemall. Good range of high and mid end boutique stores within the mall. It also has a large foodcourt and variety of good restaurants. Recommended.Written 16 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The site was originally the site of the Guangzhou Presidential Palace during the Constitution Defense Movement. The palace was damaged during Ye Zhu's attack on June 16, 1922. The hall itself was heavily damaged and repaired several times until 1998, when it was completely modernized to its current state. There is a statue of Sun Yat-sen in front of the main entrance.Written 2 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I believe that this was designed by one of the worlds best architects. They must have been. Very disappointed with the outcome, the quality of the finishes is very ordinary. It is a very complex structure and each bit ofnstone had to be cut precisely and positioned at just the right angle. They weren't and it really shows. I would not go out of my way to see it.Written 5 November 2011
- GNZ48 is a Sister group of SNH48, the branch of AKB48 in China. Although AKB48 and SNH48 had broken off relations, most fans still see them as related.
GNZ48 is the Guangzhou version of the 48 group with a focus on the local cantonese dialect.
Do support them in their journey to become the national female idols of China.Written 18 January 2017
- I'd heard a lot about this place from friends in GZ. They raved how this was the one place you could get an interesting mixed drink that actually tasted good. They change their menu often and I'd heard tales of an expansive menu, which was not the case when we arrived.
However, both if our drinks were really good, even though though descriptions didn't inspire a ton of confidence. Our server recommended a whiskey drink with an IPA foam for the wife (she hates both) and she ordered a second!
I like the speakeasy angle and the ambiance is nice. We had sole nice classic hip hop music playing and we talked to another couple who ordered what we had after they saw how much we enjoyed our drinks.
The only minor issues are the limited space and prices of the drinks. You have to make a reservation as well.
All in all I enjoyed our time here and would return next time I'm in the area.Written 16 February 2022
- Xinghai Concert Hall is a beautifully designed building overlooking the Zhujiang River in Gaungzhou. Because of its design it is well worth viewing from several angles, and both at night and the daytime. I visited it 3 times for concerts ranging from solo piano to full orchestral. It is a nice modern auditorium which can be both formal and relaxed. At the end of a concert, the view down the river to the Canton Tower adds is a special way to leave a concert hall.Written 25 December 2019
- The Bahe Hall is a historic building where canton opera rehearsals take place. It has a fairly long long history and the interiors are quite nice and well maintained.Written 15 April 2019
- The Jazz you can listen there is super. It is a good choice of international groups and artists.
But the hospitality, the management and service is low. You must pay the bill even before you taste the bottle of wine ... similar as in a fast-food stall! And international credit cards are not accepted.Written 4 May 2019