- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
24 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Visited Bitez over the years and it’s a lovely place However the problem with the dogs and dirty beach doesn’t improve such a shameWritten 6 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- good beach and east to get to. Nice and sandy and flat with fairly shallow water. And it had cordoned off areas to protect you from the various watersports going on.Written 30 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The beach was very close to the hotel I was staying at. The sea sand was perfect. I can say that there is a world outside the hotel.Written 2 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Admittedly we came here mid March which is just before the season proper begins but the beach itself is just ok, nothing special although a nice outlook. We only saw one cafe which was shut but they did allow us to use their sunloungers. No camels this early, infact we almost had the beach to ourselves apart from a few locals.Written 12 May 2022
- very nice, walk, stores, beach and restaurants.
served us lunch on the beach
Pebbles though, not soft sand
can spend half a day here minimumWritten 2 July 2022
- Beautiful place , not really good management though amount of staff is pretty big . Strange rules. Entrance fee 150tl inluding towel . Food was good , but we will not come there again .:((Written 11 July 2020
- I just wanted to post this as there doesnt seem to be anything recently posted about price to enter this beach. It’s TL500 (about €25 at time of writing) each for over 12’s. This includes your sunbed, towel, 1 drink & I suppose access to wifi/showers/toilets. It is idyllic location, water is crystal clear & it’s set on radisson hotel grounds landscaped like a little venice. Lunch was reasonably priced. But is it worth the cost?….for 1 day experience maybe but not often.Written 31 July 2022
- Free sunbathing bed but you need to order from cafe some drinks or snacks for using with out charge clean beach crystal clean water no baggers like other beach we like it we would recommend everyone who is looking free public beachWritten 6 December 2021
- there is nothing more i can say about this place, plenty of night Life,all food and Drink very reasonable if you want a nice relaxing holiday go here,,Written 16 October 2019
- We were based at Turgutreis, but liked to take the Dolmus to this beach every morning. Bit crowded, but comfortable and each section is looked after by a resteraunt. Min spend to get free bed but it is very little, about £4, whch can easily be spent on drink and food which are all reasonably priced. Beach very clean and sea clear and warm. Mainly Turkish families.Written 8 July 2018
- a trip to the islands I recommended, lovely beach, nice cold water, make sure you take some fishing gearWritten 5 October 2017
- Near Bodrum, a nice beach to stay, beautiful views, turquish blue sea, boats, nice restaurants to eat fresh seafood;Written 30 July 2018
- Gumusluk Sahili was only 10 mins away from our hotel in a local bus. Lovely shops and restaurants and amazing sea viewsWritten 22 June 2019
- It is a tiny beach but a very well know beach in Bodrum. It might be good for people whom likes silence but watch out that the water depth that might be a risk for the ones whom are unable to swim properly. On the other side, there might be narrow seating places but also common in most of Bodrum beaches.Written 31 August 2018
- A wonderful day relaxing on the beach. The view is superb and the weather was great. Nice people and plenty of places to eat, shop etc. We tried the New Season Restaurant and enjoyed it.Written 30 September 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Bodrum District
- These are the best places for couples seeking beaches in Bodrum District:See more beaches for couples in Bodrum District on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking beaches in Bodrum District:See more beaches for groups in Bodrum District on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly beaches in Bodrum District:See more budget-friendly beaches in Bodrum District on Tripadvisor