27 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A friend and I went to Gumbet for a week and going it a rather tired and Rundown place so we hopped into a taxi and went to Bitez and found a much Nicer experience with a much more upmarket feel to it with some very nice restaurants and with the taxi fare of around 150 - 200 tkl very good value is
Posted by CharlieWritten 18 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was not sure from the reviews so I needed to check, beside the fact that they charge 400TL for entrance and sunbeds the beach is nothing special, the only difference is that is with sand but I honestly prefer Ortakent beach because even though it's a little bit pebbly it has much more clear water and less crowdWritten 8 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- very nice, walk, stores, beach and restaurants.
served us lunch on the beach
Pebbles though, not soft sand
can spend half a day here minimumWritten 2 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best things to do in Bodrum go far beyond just going to the beautiful Bodrum beaches, which attract the city's rich and famous people. At the same time, you can soak up the excitement of its colourful historical and cultural heritage. It also has many excellent spots like Akyarlar and Karaincir beaches.
Indeed, Bodrum is a must-see holiday destination. But if you want to explore some of Bodrum's charming back streets, mingle with the locals in a lively yet modest Turgutreis and Akyarlar street market (Bazaar), or get the best view, this guide is for you.
The best beaches in Bodrum are Akyarlar and Karaincir Beaches.
Akyarlar Beach is lovely white sand and clear aquamarine water preferred by local and foreign Tourists, where lunch and dinner are eaten on the beach. Wine and dine here. The famous beach remains within the village of Akyarlar, while Turgutreis is just a few miles to the north. The endless stretch of dazzling sands from Turgutreis to Gümüşlük is unforgettable. Often referred to as the Maldives of Bodrum beaches, Akyarlar and Karaincir Beaches combine Bodrum's natural beauty and attractive atmosphere. It has naturally beautiful white sand and crystal water, as the coast surrounding the beach has a sandy beach covered with greenery at both ends. Akyarlar and Karaincir Beaches are excellent places to relax and spend a fun day in the sun.Written 22 September 2022
- Been here several times over the years. First time back in over 10 years and it is still PERFECT! The most relaxing place and remains unspoiltWritten 29 September 2023
- a trip to the islands I recommended, lovely beach, nice cold water, make sure you take some fishing gearWritten 5 October 2017
- I would like to say Thanks hotel Hapimag for resort and garden! You have good staff. But you need more time to spend on cleaner of territory. Good luck! I want to return.Written 18 August 2020
- Free sunbathing bed but you need to order from cafe some drinks or snacks for using with out charge clean beach crystal clean water no baggers like other beach we like it we would recommend everyone who is looking free public beachWritten 6 December 2021
- We had a great day here. September is considered the end of the season in Bodrum, so it was more of a chilled experience than a party day. We expect beach clubs to be pricy, so no surprise there - but it wasn’t extortionate compared to other places we’ve been to. We had a lovely double lounger, incredible sea view and very attentive service. We would recommend to anyone in Bodrum - but perhaps come in august if you want a livelier time. The only point of confusion was when our waiter didn’t seem happy that we didn’t provide a tip on top of the 10% service charge that’s already included (I didn’t realise that the service charge doesn’t cover the tip?). Otherwise a great experience.Written 16 September 2023
- Near Bodrum, a nice beach to stay, beautiful views, turquish blue sea, boats, nice restaurants to eat fresh seafood;Written 30 July 2018
- This is a nice clean beach it is quite dark sand and very rocky to get in but once in the sea is lovely and the views are very nice.Written 2 September 2020
- there is nothing more i can say about this place, plenty of night Life,all food and Drink very reasonable if you want a nice relaxing holiday go here,,Written 16 October 2019
- I just wanted to post this as there doesnt seem to be anything recently posted about price to enter this beach. It’s TL500 (about €25 at time of writing) each for over 12’s. This includes your sunbed, towel, 1 drink & I suppose access to wifi/showers/toilets. It is idyllic location, water is crystal clear & it’s set on radisson hotel grounds landscaped like a little venice. Lunch was reasonably priced. But is it worth the cost?….for 1 day experience maybe but not often.Written 31 July 2022
- Went as part of an island hopping excursion. Very good beach enjoyed the swim and relaxing break. Sand was soft and water just right.Written 17 January 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Bodrum District
- These are the best places for couples seeking beaches in Bodrum District:See more beaches for couples in Bodrum District on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly beaches in Bodrum District:See more budget-friendly beaches in Bodrum District on Tripadvisor