9 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Nice long stretch of sand.
The sea was a bit choppy and as such the water isnt clear.
We did jet skiing for 200tl per person. (We paid 200tl on ladies beach also).
The cafes were winding down and said they didnt have everything due to end of season.
We had sunbeds & umbrellas for 20tl for 2.
There were free umbrellas also without beds. There is plenty of space for a proper relaxing beach experience with good views of the national park.
We got a taxi there and were ripped off so we got the dolmus back, four people for £2-3.
Nice chilled beach day.
Written 15 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a lovely beach. Clear waters. Umbrellas you can rent at reasonable price. (150TL for two beds and an umbrella). Nice restaurants right on the beach. Some are a tourist trap so be careful. There are a lot of cigarettes in the sand. If they ran a beach comber over it it would get 5 stars.Written 17 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- drink and eat here every year Brilliant place brilliant people very friendly very near the sea food very goodWritten 6 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely clean Beach. the staff clean it about 9am in the morning and do a great job. The wind seems to get up in the afternoon and that can wash some seaweed in. But very little.Written 16 September 2018
- Small stretch of urban beach...apart from its central location, it's not that great, better to head out to Ladies Beach or beyondWritten 27 October 2021
- Mostly sandy this beach is a good spot to relax away from the more crowded beaches. Dolmus number ONE passes by from the town centre.
Plenty of sun beds (Tl 15 a day) and snacks and drinks.Written 20 August 2019
- We stayed here at the latter part of our Newmarket holidays tour of Istanbul, Troy & Ephesus & added 3 additional days to chill on the beach & snorkel. Some lovely areas to explore & locals welcoming, if a little 'in your face' with their selling ploys. It must get very busy in the summer season & very hot! Weather was hot during our May visit, 29 degrees on a couple of days their summer can reach an unbearable 40+ degreesWritten 1 June 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Kusadasi
- These are the best places for kid-friendly beaches in Kusadasi:See more beaches for children in Kusadasi on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking beaches in Kusadasi:See more beaches for groups in Kusadasi on Tripadvisor