- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A beautiful place to chill out and have a swim, with a few bays or a walk to choose from. Stunning natural scenery on a lovely coast line of clear waters. Highly recommended.Written 26 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you take a tour to visit the place, it is nor worth it. The beauty of the place is the view from the high hills around the lake (the views that you see when you search for the place in internet), otherwise it is just an ordinary boat trip on a lake with nothing exciting, because the tour busses cannot drive up to those points. There are much more interesting and attractive places to visit around the area.Written 17 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- There were 6 of us, a family, ranging in age from 47-81. Initially we were scheduled to be on a cruise of Turkey/Greece, that got canceled at the very last minute. Luckily (very luckily) for us, we were able to schedule an even better trip, doing more of what we wanted to do and over a longer period of time, thanks to dedication and attention shown to us by Iglesias Tour Turkey. The prices were reasonable (more than reasonable) for the value we received, which was excellent. Great accommodations and wonderful service throughout. Ismael is responsive and flexible; an excellent guide in so very many ways; intelligent, knowledgeable, and kind. He put together a trip for us that exceeded our expectations and left us with absolutely no worries whatsoever. We had an incredible journey. So happy that our original plans fell through! Thank you for putting up with us, dear Ismael!Written 11 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Had (and still having) a wonderful experience getting our 1* TSSF licence here. Sinan, Cihan and Alex are very kind and experienced people, who obviously enjoy passing on their knowledge and skills.
My wife and I had a brilliant time here and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to experience scuba diving. I can safely say that we will be back as soon as we can.Written 24 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.