17 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Lovely place, beautiful beach, and surroundings. As a business advisor at Cardiff Media Ltd., I found it shocking that nearly all of the restaurants on the front thought that the QR code menu was a good idea. Its not. You are a business providing a service, and the main part of the business is customer service via a waitress or waiter. Also, visualising the food is part of the customer experience. Not only do they have the QR code system implemented, but it is also very badly designed and set up. Most is a link with pricing, and that's it. You can't increase the image sizes if they have any, and you can't order; you have to try and remember what it is you looked at, then tell the waiter. It's really annoying and has poor service. If the QR code was set up correctly and used in the right way, then it could work, but it doesn't really replace the standard menu book when used in its current form.Written 13 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I attended the spa in this very nice hotel paid for some chiro/physio treatment
i went through the 3 days of treatment from Tamep a really informed and expert professional his treatment is up close and personal but always respectful and professional and i came out of it that, my neck shoulders and back greatly improved and much less pain considering i am 77 i did n t expect this My thanks and gratitude go to this very clever young man who seems to understand the human frame better than anyone i have ever been to professionally He was exceptional my thanks to him as a person and a professional and regret he does n t work in Britain sylvia sykesWritten 6 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- we can say thats one of the best beach of all over the world. the nature is really perfect, The color of the water changes every hour.Written 22 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pretty spot...though listed as a beach here, it's more of a rocky spot but you can rent beach chairs and umbrellas here so it fits the purpose :-)
Definitely a relaxing hangout place, and food and drink is not far!Written 30 October 2021
- We took a stroll long one to this place lovely environment clean beach and stunning mountains surrounding it with plenty of greeneryWritten 17 October 2017
- After looking round all the beach bars in Antalya, Cakil Beach grabbed our attention through its good vibe and lovely decor!
We spent the day here and ate dinner here too. The service is fantastic!
They offer a good variety of food and drinks.
Good music too.
Just a really lovely place with lovely staff and nice place to chill out for the day!Written 1 September 2019
- Mountains, high-rise trees,Mediterranean green and finally the beautiful Mediterranean sea all in a fantastic view. You'll see happy people making barbecue, listening to the music and the environment full of love and fun with a nice civil service of seats and toilets and market. So what are you waiting for? Let's picnic.Written 24 August 2022
- The entrance fee is TL 25 per person. The food & drinks are reasonably priced and the service is fast. The sea is wonderful but not for small children. My only negative comment is the volume of the music. Too loud, can hardly talk to the person next to you.Written 1 June 2018
- I visited the beach after my trip on the Tunektepe Cable Car ride, the beach wasn't overcrowded and hand lots of sun loungers available.
I went specifically for the Onay Hamami Womens only spa on the promenade before the beach. Worth the visit if you are a single traveller like me and want to relax and have a swim without being pestered or watched by the opposite sex.Written 13 October 2019
- Last two years very nice Beach. But this summer terrible. The service was really bad all tree times. Very lazy employees everytimes with the head in the telefone, hiding from the sun. Didnt take dirty dishes, had to Call a lot of times, and got wrong delivery from order.
My family was there too. Had the same expirience, and choose other place.Written 3 August 2023
- The beach is terrible, dirty, and not good to swim. It is pitty that they adveruse the beach to be blue and clean but when you get there you understand the mistake you did to select Antalya for their nice beachWritten 14 August 2023
- This was the first beach we visited on our stay in Antalya.
500 TL each to enter which equated to £30 at todays exchange rate.
Towels were provided, beds were comfortable, music was ok but does get very loud later in the afternoon.
Steps into the sea were rather slippery.
Food and drinks were reasonable.
We had a pleasant day but probably wouldn’t return due to the entry fee. Plenty more beaches available.Written 17 September 2023
- we arrived on a not so sunny day and so may not be the best person to give reviews. it looked okay but I expected it to look exactly like in the pictureWritten 9 October 2019
- This massive beach bar has it all - lovely decor, friendly and attentive staff and a great atmosphere. Hasan and the boys offer fantastic service and nothing is too much trouble. The karaoke starts at 11pm and there are songs in all nationaities. Party atmosphere. Drinks are reasonable - 18 Turkish lira for a beer and the cocktails are far cheaper than on Bar street.Written 19 July 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Antalya
- These are the best places for groups seeking beaches in Antalya:See more beaches for groups in Antalya on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly beaches in Antalya:See more budget-friendly beaches in Antalya on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for beaches in Antalya:See more romantic beaches in Antalya on Tripadvisor