Top Attractions in Mahdia
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The beach in front of our hotel was very clean. Vendors weren't too bothersome, a quick shake of the head and they moved on.Written 22 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Definitely has the local charm, as long as youre not bothered by salesmen who keep inviting you to their shops!Written 6 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- To be honest the only thing worth seeing here is the view form the top. There is little exhibition but it is only in arabic and french languages. Not much of decorations.Written 29 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gives quite an impression, white graves are covering all of the land leading up to the fort and looking out to the sea.Written 6 July 2022
- Built by the Fatimid Imam in 916 AD, the design of the mosque is every bit Fatimid Style, same as that found in Egypt, where the Fatimids ruled for a considerable period of time.
After 1100 years, the mosque still attracts crowd for prayers nd has been well maintained by the care takers of the mosque.Written 18 November 2022
- We had been looking forward to visiting this museum and were slightly disappointed with the place. I had expected to see some of the artifacts that were found off the coast of Mahdia by the fishermen, but there was mostly statues and mosaics. The entrance fee was quite a lot at 8 dinars each. However the toilets were clean and free of charge. There is a climb up the ramparts included in the price if you want to see the view.Written 19 October 2019
- I had an amazing diving experience , liked the crew and the ambiance! The price is loyal .
A refaire for sure 😍Written 9 November 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Mahdia
- The most popular things to do in Mahdia with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Mahdia on Tripadvisor