Popular things to do
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Bus Tours
- Shopping Malls
- Cultural Tours
- Day Trips
- Sacred & Religious Sites
- City Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Historical Tours
- Top Picks
- Historic Sites
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Speciality Museums
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Food, Wine & Nightlife
- Architectural Buildings
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- Special Offers
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Sporting Events
Top Attractions in Ahmedabad
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The experience is 10/10 and the lake was looking very nice and I had the best experience over their we will come again I am sure 😃Written 3 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It’s Mahatma Gandhi Ashram. You can increase your knowledge about Mahatma Gandhi there. It’s necessary to visit for every person.Written 17 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great Design and growing in size since I last visited in 2018. Upkeep is also better than last time.Written 28 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good place.
The engineering is amazing
The carvings are mesmerizing
To reach the place, one has to through a village.
The place is decently managed
Get a guide to understand the importance of the placeWritten 1 August 2022
- This vintage village is near Ahmedabad and is located Off SP ring road.
It's huge collection of vintage cars having all 108 cars in running condition. Above all you can watch vintage motor cycles and carts also.
Unique collection you must not miss.
There is a garden restaurant in the same premises where you can enjoy fresh breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Spare atleast 6 to 8 hours.Written 19 July 2022
- Good place to go when in ahmedabad has activities for all age group and also many brands have their shop there.Food options needs to be increased.Written 30 May 2022
- Manek Chowk was the penultimate stop of our Heritage Walk. We were there during the morning hours when businesses were still opening shop. But we could assess this would become a busy marketplace in a couple of hours.
We saw rows upon rows of clothing shops, turban shops, fruits & vegetables shops etc. Apparently, foodies throng the place evening onward. Sadly, we didn't get a chance to try the food. For those wanting to try, do be mindful of the hygiene.
Also be mindful of the crowds.Written 25 May 2021
- Shri Shri Radha Govind Dham or Hare Krishna Temple located in Ahmedabad is one of the beautiful creations and one of the top places of pilgrimage in Gujarat.
It is dedicated to Lord Krishna and his beloved Radha. The idols of Radha and Krishna are very attractive and many people come here for worshipping Lord Krishna to fulfill their wishes. It has large temple rooms which can accomodat upto 4000 devotees.
Temple houses the deities of Radha & Govinda, Ram & Sita Lakshman, Hanuman, Jagannath Baldev. Very well maintained and very neat & clean.
A must-visit place....Written 23 April 2021
- Beautiful artwork
More than 100 years old structure
Photography inside prohibited
Afternoon can be extremely hot
Keep note of it
Food can be had at specific time before sunset on paymentWritten 6 April 2022
- "Scenic Beauty is good."
The museum is under construction. No guide, but at the entrance there is a board which very well explains the areas and its location.
You have to do guess work and understand yourself.
I enjoyed the scenic beauty and the calmness.Written 4 January 2021
- Science city is the nice place to visit with family or friends. There is many places with full of information and nicely placed. Planetarium is very nice. Newly developed Nature park is great to hang out. Aquarium is world class with a very wide variety of fishes. However, some of the older things are not properly maintained e.g., the hall of fame and hall of science is in pathetic condition without literally no maintenance. This is a very poor sign and if not handled properly other new things will also become like this. Government must take care of its proper maintenance.Written 5 October 2021
- Spread on the side of sabarmati river, this is a nice well maintained flower park with botanical garden insides along with some attractive water fountains which lit up after sunset.
Must visit for a peaceful walk in the evening.Written 18 September 2021
- I think good sathal with family.one day picnic or ner town visit.i think this is good experience with family.Written 15 January 2020
- Amazing underground structure. At first you think you're in the middle of nowhere (and quite far from town), but in fact it's quite impressive!Written 28 September 2020
- well organised, disciplined massive spiritual place. nice to visit this. Good parking area. There is restrictions to carry mobiles,water bottles etc.Written 23 March 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Ahmedabad
- The best day trips from Ahmedabad according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Full Day Private Sightseeing Tour of Ahmedabad
- Day Excursion to Little Rann Of Kutch from Ahmedabad
- World heritage Ahmedabad city tour in private car with guide and lunch
- Private Full Day Excursion to Statue of Unity from Ahmedabad
- Explore Ahmedabad Spiritual Sites - A Private Tour with Akshardham Temple& Lunch