Architectural Buildings • Religious Sites
Top Attractions in Candolim
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- If you happen to visit Candolim, in North goa, do visit Church of Our Lady of Hope. It was rebuilt in the 16th century. Just like the other churches in goa, this church too has beautiful altars, but there is something different about it , its style, the bell towers or the beautiful picture work inside in blue, which is simply mesmerising.
In 2013, the statue and relic of Blessed Mother Teresa of Kolkotta was installed.
Even to this day, this beautiful and serene church gives you a sense of peace and wonder at the artistic work done centuries ago and still not tarnished by time.Written 26 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were just driving down and came across this wonderful beach by chance.The crowd was extremely thin and there were a few locals. The pattern made by bugs over large stretch is wonderful. Fairly clean and towards a side has coral reef. However the beach seem to suffer from oil spill as the sand is blackish . The water also seemed muddy . However the sunset looked amazing.Written 1 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Dolphin sighting and we sighted many. Ferry takes you to spot where possibly dolphins can be sighted. Along the coast line they keep briefing you about various landmarks. Dolphin sight must be the interest.Written 25 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We didn't find anything attractive but waste of money. But for first time visitors its fun time. entry fee is on higher side and children only above 21y are permitted. You may find crowded place.Written 29 April 2021
- Saw this palace while on a dolphin boat trip in the sea ... attaching a few pics, the locals told us that some renovation was taking place near that area ... located close to the Raj Bhawan GoaWritten 26 July 2020
- Expected a good variety and collection but was a bit disappointed. A bit on the expensive side too. Better options available nearbyWritten 5 October 2015
- Gosh what an absolute pleasure to visit Sartaj, amazing range of fabrics and brilliant tailoring, for me and my husband! Cannot recommend him highly enough 👍Written 22 May 2022
- Made a beautiful jacket for me sunny crockets jacket from Miami vice it was perfect exact copy brilliant Taylor highly recommendedWritten 27 February 2021
- It was get to do a photo shoot with them.lovely time spent. Good shoot and the photographer was in good quantity of posesWritten 26 February 2022
- Had countless things done here by Javid, you won’t find a more genuine guy you can trust with what ever it may be your wanting! Can’t wait to get back out to india and get more things made by Javid and create more memories. If your wanting the best quality jewellery Lhasa art is the placeWritten 7 August 2022
- It's a small clean and hygienic place. Therapists are polite and professional. It's a safe place for couples. They provide a variety of services, you can ask the receptionists for suggestions about the type of massage.
RecommendedWritten 9 July 2022
- Happy to come back to this ayurvedic clinic after 2 years. New staff is very friendly and professional. I got a consultation from Jojest, it was an awesome experience.
Recommend this place. They are open again.Written 3 January 2022
- I’ve visited Yousaf at the Indian Arts Exposition 2 years running now and I couldn’t recommended him more.
The first time I had an engagement ring made. From choosing the diamond right through to the ring design, Yousaf worked tirelessly with my fiancé to get the ring absolutely perfect.
We’ve since been back and had more Jewellery made for ourselves and other family members and will definitely be returning.Written 9 January 2020
- I travelled to Goa just for the dive along with a friend who wanted to try scuba diving for the first time. The west coast adventures team is ready to help you with any queries regarding scuba diving with a big smile and a warm welcome. They made sure my friend felt really comfortable in and out of water. We were taken good care of.
Rupi and Pranay were really helpful throughout the whole process. My first fun dive in Goa couldn’t have been better. I thank the west coast adventures team for making it happen.
I definitely recommend West Coast Adventures to anyone planning on trying scuba diving or fun dive in Goa.
Looking forward to my next dive with them.Written 28 October 2021
- If you're here,it means you are on the verge on making the right choice when it comes to diving in Goa.You are about to plunge into an entirely different universe with the best of dive masters.
The entire team-Ajey,Khush,Gaurav, Shaurya,Om,Jay are all just amazing! They will make you feel comfortable and welcome.If you intend to do PADI or SSI, definitely recommend them.The entire course is so well executed by Dive Goa.They are all very patient with you.Right from theory,pool training to the dives,all the activities are well planned and scheduled.They are all passionate about the work they are into unlike many other places who are just concerned about selling courses.
Inspite of being a very good swimmer,I ended up panicking in the pool as well as the ocean.I gave a tough time to all my teachers,Khush,Gaurav and Shaurya.Yet,not once did they lose patience with me or demotivated me.They constantly gave me assurance and tried everything possible to make me comfortable.They all are not just skilled divers,but equally amazing human beings.
During the dive,I committed all the mistakes we were asked not to do on the course.But,Khush did not give up on me,inspite of all the mess I was creating in the middle of the ocean,not once, but thrice.He was really patient and calmed me down each time.
I was able to experience the magical and amazing underwater life only because neither did he deter nor did he give up on me.I remain indebted to Khush forever for this.I owe him my present and all future dives.Also,the entire Dive Goa team for such an enriching experience.I wish them all the very best for their future endeavours.
If I can do it,anybody can do it.
To you I'd recommend,if you intend to get into diving in Goa,it has to be with Dive Goa,always. :)I'd rate them 11/10 :)
P.S. This is my very own experience with them.This isn't a paid review.Written 3 May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Candolim