- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
35 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 35
What travellers are saying
- This place is full of small restaurants and cafés, shops. If not dining there, then probably buying souvenirs. It is nice for children as there are many entertainments for them at Soho.Written 20 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice place for walking and great for shopping. Very clean and very friendly staff at the shop's you have to go for changeWritten 24 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited genena city expecting to be wowed with all the shops but unfortunately I was not. The main mall area hasn’t been designed well and seems to be more open areas and walk ways than shops. Having said that further up the road stumbled across a market/promenade which so many shops we couldn’t get round them allWritten 12 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My partner and I visited here and it was... ok.
We had done most of out shopping so didn't really need to buy much. We were asked into restaurants every single time. They do not take no for an answer, I advise you to keep walking!
Be prepared for a haggle I was being charged for some wall plates triple what they were worth but eventually after 20 mins... I got them down to a reasonable price. If you have time to kill it's an alright area. Also the sellers are very clever... keep your hotel wristbands (if you are all inclusive) hidden because if you are in a more expensive hotel they up the prices...
All in all its nice to go and get out and it's worth a look but don't expect to be blown away.Written 6 May 2017
- Love it really nice many variety and very friendly. Very good prices and excellent quality. I highly recommend for everyone visiting Sharm.Written 7 January 2020
- I've read many positive reviews about this shop before going to Sharm and on the second day of my holiday I went there with my family.
Alex, the owner of this very neat and well organized shop, listened to me attentively while I mentioned all the problems I had due to a very long period under continuous stress. The remedies to me suggested were accompanied with detailed indications of products properties and how to use them. Then the glass bottles of essential oils have been carefully protected in bubble wrappings for their safety transportation back home, while I didn't even thought about it yet.
To me it was like going to the doctor for a consultation and prescription as Alex has clearly and promptly demonstrated his knowledge about his natural products properties and applications. He also created a personalized massage oil for me.
The quality of the products that I've received is excellent. I've started having results since the first time I've used the essential oils.
Alex not only helped me finding the remedies for my health issues, he has also given me a very good advice for my situation and has given me hope for a brighter future.
On top of that, I've received discounts and was also been gifted with other very precious products, that I didn't buy, but Alex knew that they were also very useful to enhance my condition so he did not hesitate to add them in my shopping bags.
By the way, I'm the first customer using the new personalized bags of the Store!
What more can I say about this visit to the Secret of Egipt in Soho Square.
The kindness that I have received here is beyond words.
With unforgettable gratitude.Written 1 September 2019
- I had a beautiful evening chatting with Emad, the welcoming shopkeeper, who served me a cup of tea. Transported back in time, mesmerised by the ancient stories of Egypt, and how every item in the shop is made by a local artisan.Written 8 November 2022
- The place is beautiful and the staff is super nice & kind. All the treatments were very professional and felt different, yet very good. I’m not showering for a month LOLWritten 30 October 2022
- Excellent shop definitely a must visit whilst in Nama bay, you couldn’t ask for better service and high quality products at very good prices huge selection and shop very lovely. Great communication and spoke perfect English and even sang some Lionel Richie to us! Which made us laugh and smile. No pressure environment and we felt very comfortable. Thank you Lionel & team we will definitely visit again before we go home! Brilliant service definitely recommendWritten 15 October 2022
- Nice area and beautiful mall. but less to do.the majority of boutique are close only fews still running. the area is great with nice hotel close. Macdonald still open and kfc also.Written 3 November 2017
- ,you will find everything what you need, Very
nice place ,fixed pric,مكان جميل و أسعاره رخيصه و نظيف ، أسعار ثابتهWritten 16 November 2022
- Visit this place if You want honest price and gd quality. Visited this shop many times; they are not changing, friendly, professional, its a pleasant visit each time.Written 1 January 2019
- I have found this shop by my friends recommendation , and it was really really fantastic , it's owner was really good talking and he knows how to show his peices , beside that the shop contains alot of wonderful peices with deffrent designs and sizes , i think everyone can find what he wants from joyful lights to the beautiful antiques which all of them are handmade .. i recommend it to every one
You can just take a look and you will never go out without buying alot of wonderful peices ..Written 17 November 2022
- Habeb is a great guide, I truly suggest booking through him. He made an interesting tour with a lot of information and great snorkeling. I booked 3 different trips through him with good price.Written 27 November 2019
- i visited this shop on my way back to the airport to collect some gifts for my family and friends. superb selection of sweets and Turkish delight (over 25 flavors) this shop specializes in honey and has 11 different kinds. the staff and the owner were very helpful and friendly even going as far as offering drinks while we shopped. extremely reasonable prices. (cheaper than Genena mall) and a great selection for diabetics with a sweet tooth.
overall you must visit this shop to get your sweet gifts before finishing your holiday and heading for the airport.Written 21 August 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Sharm El Sheikh
- These experiences are best for shopping in Sharm El Sheikh:
- Alf Leila Wa Leila Show In Sharm El Sheikh
- Half Day Tour In Sharm El Sheikh with Al Sahaba Mosque & SOHO Square
- Sharm El Sheikh City Tour
- ATV Quad 3 Hours Safari at Red Sea Desert With Transfer - Sharm El Sheikh
- St. Catherine Monastery and Dahab City
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Sharm El Sheikh:See more shopping for children in Sharm El Sheikh on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Sharm El Sheikh:See more shopping for groups in Sharm El Sheikh on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Sharm El Sheikh:See more budget-friendly shopping in Sharm El Sheikh on Tripadvisor