Popular things to do
- Day Trips
- Extreme Sports
- Full-day Tours
- Ports of Call Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Private Day Trips
- 4WD Tours
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Horseback Riding
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Self-guided Tours
- Scuba Diving
- Historical Tours
- Day Cruises
- Shopping Tours
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Special Offers
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Family Friendly
- Likely to Sell Out
Top Attractions in Sharm El Sheikh
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- It is amazing landscape I didn't saw like that in my life we wend to there yesterday the day was great i will really come backWritten 25 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- pretty place we got there around 730pm and was able to watch the fountain shortly after. shops mostly sold the same things. But it is very pretty and bright. Also security is good on arrival.Written 13 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- U will enjoy the walk, will find cheap staff with average quality, as for the price it's not fixed sellers will take advantageWritten 9 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I’ve heard a lot about the place, actually.
Was surprised that it didn’t Match my expectations.
A regular place to have a walk in , a mall nearby to visit.Written 21 May 2022
- As our main reason for choosing the Jaz Fanara hotel on Ras Um Sid bay was the house reef just off the beach, we were thrilled to discover it was even better than we had hoped. Every day we discovered a new species of fish and thank goodness we had invested in a Collins Coral Reef guide on the Red Sea fishes so they could be identified. We snorkeled from the pier on the left of the Ras Um Sid bay to the farthest pier on the right over a few days. We came out of the water just near the Farsha cafe on one adventure, but were very sad to see piles of plastic bottles and plastic debris floating on the sea and on the beach. It seemed as though it had come from the trip boats 20 ++ that pile into the bay daily, to bring there guest's to snorkel. Shame on them for allowing such pollution,don't they understand that if the reef is destroyed they won't have any livelihood, as no one wants to snorkel on a dead reef.Written 17 May 2022
- We've done some snorkeling in Thailand, Bali and in the Dominican Republic but none of those can be compared to this. The clear water, the reefs, the number of different kinds of fish and species...Written 13 June 2022
- Sahaba mosque one of the most beautiful mosque in Sharm el Sheikh. It attracts many tourists to explore its beauty.
If you will enter inside, you will find calm and quiet atmosphere that will make you feel welcome and in harmony. We ta amazing place inside the same as outside.Written 8 August 2022
- Lots of fun included with three Dolphins, Sasha, Masha and Steven.
Everyone liked when the dolphins kicked large rubber balls towards the audience and when splashed water reached them.
The dolphins were quite well looked after.Written 2 April 2019
- Very beautiful place. We visited a show and it was so great! Fireshow and a guy with snakes made my day, thank you guys!! There is wonderful fountain which is dancing according to the music. Kids were happy to see it... For a pity just a little part of Hollywood is opened now, because of Pandemia of Covid there are not s many tourists. And prices of drinks in the bar around scene are too high (((Written 27 December 2020
- This is amazing well a look, what ever religion or faith you are. Just to see the fantastic art work,Written 20 June 2022
- This night entertainment zone, with free entrance, is a very pleasant place to spend your night in Sharm. Every hour you have the dancing fountains light up with western music, and Arabic music. Nearby there is a stag where there are performers who play traditional Egyptian, there are belly dancers dancing, while you have a drink or smoke a shisha.
The whole zone is full of beautiful lights, there is ring for ice skating, imagine skating at 35ºC! Besides there are a lot of shops in this zone and good restaurants. The shopping centre has little choice. This zone is quite near to some hotels as Concorde, Hilton and Savoy. Can be reached on foot, just a few metres safely.Written 14 June 2022
- Masha'Allah a Beautiful Masjid like something out of a Disney movie, we didn't get to go inside as no one was allowed which was dissapointing but it was Beautiful to see and admire the Beautiful Architecture of the building outsideWritten 13 July 2022
- A beautiful place , although small, but, a good experience where you can see some Pharos heritage, ships, mummies, tools, ancient jewelry and modern one.
If you like museums, don’t hesitate to visit.Written 21 May 2022
- wonderful experience, the tents are imaculate and very pretty, we snorkeled in a beautiful bay, were fed loads of good food 3 times a day and sat under starlight around a beach brazier on carpets and cusions. wonderful experienceWritten 19 July 2019
- The Star Gazer night was a very good trip and very interesting recommend to go as you get to ride a Camel if you want to and also you meet the Bedwin Tribe.Written 25 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Sharm El Sheikh
- The best day trips from Sharm El Sheikh according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Private Day from Sharm to Cairo by plane, all entrance fees, Camel, Lunch, Guide
- Sharm El Sheikh Desert Adventure (5X1)
- Day trip to Cairo by bus from Sharm el Sheikh
- Day trip from Sharm el Sheikh to Cairo by plane
- Petra Sightseeing 1 Day Tour From Sharm El Sheikh