Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Hurghada
Admission tickets from €31.29
Admission tickets from €39.42
Zoos • Aquariums
Admission tickets from €26.35
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- I went by a yacht trip and then stopped there and it was an amazing and unforgettable trip and the water was clear and had a good corals and fishes down thereWritten 7 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the most beautiful islands. The guide was such a nice guy. we would love to visit this amazing place again.Written 1 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cool place, quiet and peaceful, a lot of different restaurants, but to be honest, they are not that super tasty.Written 8 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best place in terms of everything; View, restaurants, Cafes, beaches & Bars. You can easily enjoy your day there without the need to go anywhere.Written 1 April 2022
- This is our family’s second visit to jungle aqua park. The staff are amazing and so friendly.
The rooms are always clean on arrival and throughout our stay.
The food again is very good, something for everyone at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Bar staff are not shy on the vodka haha
Any trips booked I would advise going through momen, you will find him in reception or on Facebook and speaks very good English.
Our family stayed in a bungalow and had a pool in front of our room which are usually quiet so perfect if you want a little quiet time away from the water park.
The water park is the best in Hurghada.
We were very lucky to of had a fabulous lifeguard in the pool going by the name of Mohamed abd ELD ahab , he is a credit to aqua jungle and made mine and my family’s holiday complete. We are sure to stay in touch.
If you are a young couple, a family with children of any age or a looking to enjoy your retirement then this is the place for you.
😃☀️😃☀️😃Written 25 May 2022
- Best aqua park in all Hurghada ❤️❤️❤️
Staff and food were amazing 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
Special thanks to Bahaa FouadWritten 12 July 2022
- Kids get to see the animals closely and interact with them, we had the chance to feed some of them; although it was sad that the cages and fish tanks were small compared to the size and numbers of the animals inside, I hope they provide wider places for the animals or merge some of them as the tanks are close-by.
It was nice to see the skeletons of pre-historic whales from Wadi Hitan (Western Desert).
Overall it was a nice day…Written 28 March 2022
- Me and my wife visited the mall a couple of days ago from reconditions from our hotel staff. We spent a few hours there and it was a nice break from the hotel, one thing to note, the branded shops are a lot more expensive compared to us locally in the UK, for example the converse shop was selling junior White converse trainers for £80- the same in the UK would be £45 so be careful.
We visited the supermarket inside and that was really good, it had a great selection of food, but also great value.
Overall a good trip out to kill a few hours.Written 25 June 2022
- The mosque is beautiful inside, we had to wear long gowns which are provided for you to go inside but was worth the visit, the locals had it renovated and it is definately a labour of loveWritten 31 May 2022
- Had a great experience at Sliders learning to wakeboard. Great, patient instructors. Got up and riding in no time. Brilliant funWritten 27 November 2021
- just want to thank AHMED DAK for his excellent knowledge and amazing photos he had taken with my phone' we have the perfect memories to take back home with us
if you cannot manage to visit the real gizo or cairo then this is the best option to visit
AHMED is friendly and encourages you to get involved with the posing on the statuesWritten 25 April 2022
- Amazing experience started with the booking team professional sales and customer experience.
Transportation perfect bus, Holy star .
Tour leader ( Mahmoud) is great Assistance.
We met with George at the reception, what an amazing opportunity, George went above and beyond to make our stay perfect and it’s perfect. My kids , my wife and I had amazing experience here and for sure will recommend to our friends.
Come and visit Sindbad aqua club.
Rose Travel out travel agency, thank youWritten 8 August 2022
- You have to see this because it opens a world you can’t and will not be able to imagine unless you’ve seen it yourself, with your own eyes. People can be bargained with - I would not advise to buy a lot of things from here - overall positive and negative things I remember from this market. It’s a must see thing however, to experience the whole Egyptian feeling!Written 27 January 2022
- This place is a hidden gem, we had a great 1 night stay & spent 2 days snorkelling. The staff are all great, so friendly. The food is amazing, plentiful & delicious.
The rooms are very clean & serve a purpose for sleeping, it’s about the coral reefs this place!
I would highly recommend Sharm El Naga!Written 3 August 2022
- There a really good milkshakes and smoothies on zeytunabeach! Cozy walk over the sea on the long wooden bridge! :-)Written 3 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Hurghada
- The best day trips from Hurghada according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- 1-day trip to Cairo with flight from Hurghada / Makadi Bay / Soma Bay / El Gouna
- Small group Hurghada to Luxor, Valley of the Kings by Van
- Luxor Day Tour from Hurghada, El Gouna, or Makadi
- Private Full-Day Tour Luxor from Hurghada
- From Hurghada: Full-Day Trip to Cairo and Giza with Lunch